EPISODE 4: Viral (Part I)

[THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY...

...RATHER, BECAUSE...

...WE'RE ON COMMUNITY QUARANTINE AND I WON'T BE GOING TO SCHOOL FOR A WHOLE DAMN MONTH...

STUPID CORONA...

ANYWHO...ENJOY THIS...
B E A U T I F U L B A P A C C E P I S O D E . . .]

\\\\\\\\\\0//////////

SHORT SYNOPSIS: "TEMPUR-A is seeking BoBoiBoy and friends' help after most of their medical equipment and Power Spheres have been stolen by a mysterious entity. But as they fly away from Earth to find this unknown villain, BoBoiBoy and friends begin to realize...they've just brought a stowaway."

*_*_*_*_*

*_*_*_*_*

SETTING: BOBOIBOY'S ROOM
THE NEXT DAY AFTER THE PREVIOUS EPISODE

   (It was a normal day on Earth. An average weather, no sign of any form of chaos whatsoever, and a normal day rolls around the gang's households. As BoBoiBoy's friends rest well in their houses with the company of their parents, BoBoiBoy stays home with his mother.

   Amato is away for the morning, buying groceries for his father as he's busy managing the kokotiam with Ochobot. At home, BoBoiBoy simply sits by the bed, his vest taken off with only his black shirt on, waiting for his mom to join him there as he contemplates...what really happened while he was unconscious.)

BOBOIBOY: (blankly stares at the pendulum on his nightstand, thinking)

   (*knocking on door)

BOBOIBOY: (murmurs) Come in...

   (The door opens to reveal his mom coming in with a jar of swabs and disinfectant.)

LIYANA: (softly speaks) Heyya, my champ...Feeling better...?

   [First line of the episode, I'm stanning her immediately...UwU]

BOBOIBOY: Yeah...Getting better, I suppose.

LIYANA: (smiles as she sits on the bed behind BoBoiBoy) Well, that's good. (opens the jar she brought) Your father's been thinking of staying for the week because he really missed you. (looks at BoBoiBoy warmly in the eye)

BOBOIBOY: (smiles back at her and notices the jar in her hand) Doing this again?

LIYANA: Yup. Turn around...(whisks her finger in the air)

   (BoBoiBoy follows his mom's command, playfully rolling his eyes as he turns his back to his mom.)

BOBOIBOY: (furrows his brows) Though, mom...I'm...still curious~

LIYANA: (lifts his shirt up to treat the wound at his back [Uh hUH...!])(cuts him off) If you're gonna ask what happened to you yesterday and why your back hurts, I'm still not answering that...

BOBOIBOY: (pouts) Mom...!

LIYANA: (eventually gives in to sigh as she starts treating BoBoiBoy's tiny bullet wound at his back) Fine...I'm telling you! (still speaking softly) But...don't tell your father I told you. As much as you're curious, he doesn't want you to worry about this...!