11: park

They were finally at the park, on Sunday morning. Jungkook, a person with his word he was, really knocked Jungna's bedroom door that almost fallen if Jungna didn't stop him on the right time. Before he attacked her room, he attacked her phone. He called her numours time. But still got no responce and he didn'thear Jungna's phone rang through the door.

    Sly as fox Jungna was, she already put her phone in silence mood the night before she fall asleep. Thought, Jungkook would stop bothering her, she was wrong when the guy did knocked her door room.

    Long face was what Jungna had on right now. She didn't like the feeling going out but promise still was a promise. Yet, Jungna could not recall, did she ever promise him? Jungkook needed to hold her wrist to prevent her turned back and gone home. He even dragged her whenever Jungna started acting like kids threw tuntrum. She stopped in the middle of walk that stopping Jungkook as well.

    Unlike usual, Jungkook would do his puppy eyes to convince Jungna, and now the world changed. Jungna was the one did the eyes, trying to persuafe Jungkook to let her go and dove into her bedroom. But, Jungkook shook his head with his lips cutely pursed tight. He locked his arm with Jungna's and they continued walking.

   Seeing Jungna tried hard to act cute at the moment, Jungkook's heart was slightly tickled. In his head, he had said, she no need to try hard just to act cute because she already one. He could not believe, a preety and cute girl like Jungna didn't have a boyfriend.

    Jungna admitted, having sunlight kissed her skin sometime was great. It was warmth and refreshing. The dawn breeze was chilly when they arrived the place as the sun didn't show up on the sky yet. As the majesty slowly made up its appearence, the scenery beyond the horizon was  amazingly beautiful. The mixture colours were unbelievable.

    Jungkook had a smile on his face, seeing Jungna in awed while watching the Majesty up in the sky and the transition colour by the horizon.

    At the time they arrived, Jungkook finally let go of Jungna's arm. He told her, she could choose to follow him jogging or strolling by her own in the park. Jungkook didn't want to force her, jogging with him tho. Because his mission was  bringing Jungna out, getting enough sunlight and the fresh air. Yes, he had desire for Jungna followed him jogging but it was fine if Jungna refused. Jimin already told him once even Jungna herself didn't deny that she didn't like exercies as much as he did.

    But later on, Jungna's answer made Jungkook's big bambi eyed widened. Jungna furrowed her brows and leaned onto her weight, shifting between her legs.

    "What? You asked me to with you or by my own. So, I chose to go with you. Have problem with that?"
    Jungkook instantly shook his head, clearing the misunderstanding. "No, not at all. It just unexpectable. I thought you are going to stroll around by your own. Strolling is your thing not jogging."

    "Damn true" she did her finger gun towards Jungkook. "But, I come here with you. So, I start with you and end with you. Okay? But before I forget, I'm not a good runner. Let me stop if I cannot cope with you anymore later. Okay?"

    Jungkook tilted his head, rising his left brows. "Where the start with you, and end with you just now." He quoted her words, teasingly. Jungna frowned and hit his arms, making the guy giggled. Jungkook really like to tease her nowadays, she could conclude. He was still laughing, with his head slightly tilted back. One of his thing when he laughed to hard.

    At the perfect timing, the sun kissed his skin. Glowing his tanned skin. Now, aside of loving his there, there the eyes again, Jungna felt she fall with his glowing skin. That was beautiful and astanoished. How he could be that beautiful, preetier than a girl.