thirty two

"Shit!" Was all Jimin could say when he was fumbling around his pockets for the house keys.

"Jimin, stay clam and don't freak out," I say.

"Why would I calm down when all my valuable stuff are in there?!" Jimin groaned like a bear in distress.

It was at this moment a teacher was walking past us and she cleared her throat, probably because I called my teacher by his first name.

"Sir, Jimin," I coughed out.

"Why are you saying 'sir'? Its not even classtime," Jimin says, irritation laced in his voice as he  empties out his pocket.

"We're outside and in public you idiot, what will the teachers say if I get caught calling you "Jimin"?" I roll my eyes at him.

He doesn't respond, his mind so indulged in getting the house keys. He finally takes them and unlocks the door.

I couldn't even bear to even see the room so I closed my eyes.

What if a raccoon ransacked the whole area?

Or even worse, what if some serial killer came in and took the TV!

Oh no, not the TV! My k-dramas!

I didn't hear a word come from Jimin's lips, so I opened my eyes and saw Jimin staring at the room.

I looked over Jimin's face, and realised his eyes were wider than saucers and his jaw was open that maybe a mouse can crawl into it and make it its home.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies," I say but when I turned my head to the dorm room I almost fainted.

The walls were ruined, and random things were all over the place, the curtains were ripped and the couch was flipped over. It was like a huge party that was left behind after the people had a hangover.

The maintainance must've cleaned up the fragile things that broke, leaving the important and untouched things behind.

"How are we gonna clean all of this up?" He exclaimed.

"How about we just fix some stuff up and get a hotel or something? We can call the workers to repaint and retouch," I suggest to him.

"We'll get our rooms checked first, see if everything is in place, we'll fix the couch and clean up, then we head to the hotel," he says, placing his foot inside.

I couldn't actually point out if Jimin is imitating some sort of stupid bird that sneaks out or he's just like that.

He keeps cocking his head out, in search for things. And it makes me wanna laugh instead of help.

"This frame is still untouched," he says as he takes the frame, which is a picture of a little boy with a plane on his hand while riding a man's back.

"Is this you?" I point out.

"Yeah, me and dad used to go out to the park and he'd take me on his back," he says, hugging the picture as if his life depends on it.

"Does your dad still visit you?" I ask.

"Sometimes, he comes when he's not busy," he replies.

"You're lucky," I blurt out.

"Why?" He replies, concern in his voice.

"When I had depression, mom and dad used to fight alot, until dad died, now its only me and mom," I said.

"Well, you're the lucky one, my mom was never nice to me, she liked my brother and not me, you're lucky you have a mom that loves you," he replied.

I was sad by the thought that dad had to leave, the cause was cancer. Dad didn't know about it until he suddenly collapsed at the bedroom floor on a Tuesday morning.

"Lets go to our rooms," he says as he cradled the frame in his arms, we both went to our seperate rooms.

I looked around and my bed was still the same, all my things were still in the exact same place and all my books and even the small things like my scrunchies and boxes were still there.

I paced around my bathroom and saw all the skincare and bathwares nicely arranged and they were still neat and clean, just like it was from the beginning.

Weird.

"Lucky you," a voice scoffed and I turned my head to meet eyes with Jimin.

"My room's all messed up, but I think the thief didn't take anything, all my books and all my stuff are on the floor and my bed looked like it got ransacked by raccoons," Jimin added.

I looked at him, completely puzzled. As I was about to get to his room...

There was a knock on the door.

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

I dunno what y'all are theorizing at but be pAtiEnT and stay cAlM cuz there are more chapters in store.

Maybe until 60? Somewhere there I guess.

And potatoes, thank you so much for the love and support you gave for Dr. Jagiya, without you guys I wouldn't be where I am today.

*jagiya = honey/babe/sweetie etc...

So Dr. Jagiya means Dr. Honey FYI