Chapter 11 ➼ 𝐻𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒯𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝓈

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ➼ 𝒽𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝓈

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒽𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝓈

THE SOUND OF A STEADY BEEPING throws Angelina Hood into panic mode. The brunette sits straight up, ignoring the sharp pounding in her head as she examines her surroundings. She wasn't back in the medical ward in Mount Weather, she knew that for sure. The girl throws her legs off of the stretcher as the tent door is thrown open.

Angelina cowers behind the stretcher, her arms glowing green as she hears footsteps. Angelina screams as Raven emerges into the room with a smile on her face. The smile drops quickly and she holds her hands up as she sees Angelina.

"Ang? Ang, it's okay. It's okay, you're safe," Raven says as she takes slow steps towards the girl.

"It's not okay. Nothing is okay," Angelina sobs as she drops to her knees. Raven quickly kneels before the girl in front of her. The brunette wipes Angelina's tears from her cheeks before pulling her to her chest, letting her wail.

After a few minutes, Angelina was able to calm herself down with Raven's help. She pulls away, looking Raven in the eyes as she says, "How long was I out?"

"A few days," Raven answers honestly.

"A few days?!" The girl screeches as she quickly stands, becoming dizzy. She latches onto the stretcher as she says. "Where is everyone? Where's Clarke? I need to see Clarke!"

On que, the blonde walks through the tent. Angelina gasps, throwing herself into Clarke's arms. "Clarke! Oh my god I thought we were dead! Where's Anya?"

Clarke sighs, helping the girl sit back on the stretcher as she says, "Anya didn't make it."

Angelina slowly nods, feeling sorry for the grounder girl. Clarke sits down next to the girl, holding her hand as Raven smiles saying, "They're back."

"Who's back?" Angelina asks.

Neither of the two girls in front of Angelina respond as they smile, pulling the girl to her feet and helping her out of the medical tent. Angelina leans against Clarke, still feeling weak in the head as she stands inside of their new camp. Clarke elbows the girl, nodding her head to the gate. Angelina glances up, squinting as the gate opens and a group of people walk through.

The brunette gasps as she finds the two Blake siblings walking through the gate. "Octavia," Angelina gasps before she takes off running. "Octavia!" The girl yells. "Tav!"

Octavia Blake looks up, gasping as she sees her best friend running like a maniac towards her. Octavia drops the sword that she held in her hand, pushing herself away from her brother as she races to meet the girl in the middle. Angelina throws herself into Octavia's embrace, tucking her face into the girl's neck as she cries. Octavia holds tightly onto the back of the girl's head as Clarke and Bellamy reach the two. Bellamy places a hand on Angelina's shoulder, squeezing lightly as he smiles at the girl. Angelina lifts her head, meeting the boy's gaze as she squeezes his hand. Although the two got off to a rough start, Angelina was happy to see the boy well.