21

soobin wrote a letter some weeks ago:

dear yeonjun,

i guess that if you're reading this letter i've already left. don't be sad, i'll be okay; you'll be okay. please, don't cry. i don't want to see your beautiful face with tears on it.

remember when we first met? middle school was something else. man,  i miss those times. we didn't care about anything. we were just happy kids running from here to there. but growing is a process that everyone has to go through, even if you don't want to. 

growing next to you has taught me a lot of things; to laugh bigger, to be kind, to be myself and that i drink a little bit too much almond milk.

but being with you all these years has also taught me to love myself. i've always had problems with my self-esteem. but you changed that. i've been lucky; i've always had supportive parents next to me, i've always had you guys. 

as years passed, i started developing feelings for you but always scared to tell you. and now here we are, together. i love you so much, even if i never tell you. you make me feel things i thought were impossible to feel. i think that the moment i started seeing you with different eyes, was when i got hurt while playing soccer. you helped me and took care of me. you don't know how my heart was beating. you comforted me and made me laugh. 

i wish you remember me with a smile on my face. i don't want to leave; i want to stay by your side as much as i can. i wish time will be generous with us; i wish it stopped before it was too late.

love,

your soobin.

it was 2 am and soobin couldn't fall asleep. he kept coughing and he had difficulties breathing. yeonjun was staying the night, as he didn't want soobin being alone. 

❝yeon- yeonjun, hy- hyung,❞ soobin coughed out. the older male, who was sleeping next to him, quickly got up and went to search for the inhaler. it helped soobin to breathe. 

❝here, here.❞yeonjun handed it to soobin and the taller male put it on his mouth pressing it. 

he became more relaxed at the second inhalation. the older male patted his head and hugged him, with a shaky sigh. 

they cuddled once again and fell asleep.