Part 2

What the fuck just happened?

You were both breathless, desperately trying to bring air into your shaky lungs. And you were stock still as you sat on Harry's lap. His hand fell away from his cock as it started to soften against his thigh. The room was dark but you could still make out the curve of his cupid's bow from the moonlight shining in from the window.

You licked your lips first before trying to swallow around your dry throat. Your eyes raised from his lips to his eyes, catching the way he was watching your mouth. His chest was still expanding with each ragged breath he pulled in.

All your senses came to you at once. Harry's hand gripping your thigh, his breath fanning against your face, the warmth of his thighs beneath you. The realization of the situation you just put yourselves in maked a knot twist in your stomach. It was much different than the knot that formed from your orgasm a few minutes ago. Fuck.

"I'm- I'm gonna go," you muttered as you climbed off him. You could see him tucking himself back into his shorts from the corner of your eye as you pretended to fix your (his) boxers.

"Yeah, sure. I mean, you can stay if you want. Could watch another movie." His suggestion was timid, his voice low as he mumbled through his thoughts.

"It's okay. I'm tired anyways." You could barely bring your eyes to make contact with his, choosing to turn towards the door when you felt your pulse beating wildly against your temples.

"Oh, yeah. Okay." His words were short, clipped as he played with an invisible thread on the blanket.

"Later," you casually threw over your shoulder as you pulled the door open and slipped out of his room.

Later? Really?

You shook your head at yourself as you quickly snuck down the hall and into your own room. You leaned against the back of your door as you tried to catch the breath you didn't realize you were holding, letting your head fall back with a light thud. What did you just do?

Nothing good could come from this. You were friends. You were well aware that nine times out of ten, it ended badly when friends hook up. Someone would get attached and someone would get hurt. You couldn't help but to think that it would most likely be you.

You squeezed your eyes shut as you willed your breathing to steady itself. You refused to have a panic attack over this. Harry is your good friend. One of your best friends. You could get past this. It was one time. One slip up. You'd talk tomorrow, once you calmed down. He'd know what to say. He'd agree that it was a momentary lapse in judgement. Neither of you were thinking straight, the sun from your day by the pool clouded your judgement somehow. It'll be fine. You wouldn't let this ruin your friendship. You couldn't.

But fuck, it felt good.

He felt good. He made you feel good. But as much as you didn't want to admit it, you knew it would change everything.

***

"Let's first do Harry's idea for shortening the piano outro in the main session."

"Yeah, then we'll do Harry's idea for something else. Then after that, we'll do another one of Harry's ideas." Harry spoke dramatically, flailing his arms to accentuate each of his points.

"Sounds like it's your album," you chuckled as you typed away on your laptop with notes of the session. You lifted your eyes just in time to see him fall carelessly onto his chair as he slid down and twisted onto his stomach and flicked his sunglasses suggestively over his shoulder.