Chapter 21

Adalee's POV

We swim back to the castle, taking our time. Enjoying each other's company the whole way, we swim happily with love in our hearts. After finally confessing our love for each other, I feel like I'm on cloud nine.

Arriving at the castle, Victoria gets dressed while I close my eyes. She dries me off quickly, not wanting me to track water everywhere. Walking into her room, I flop onto the bed tiredly.

Victoria climbs into the bed, giving me a light kiss on my lips. With that, I fall asleep peacefully.

Waking up is just as peaceful, being in my mate's warm arms. Her arms surround me, making me feel loved. I reluctantly get out of bed, going to take a shower to wash off all the salt.

Relaxing in the hot water, I wash my hair and body quickly. Getting out, I wrap a towel around myself, covering me up. I walk out to the bedroom, trying to go to the closet, when I'm stopped by Victoria.

She looks me up and down; me feeling my cheeks heat up. "You look delicious."

Side stepping her, I walk to the closet. "Thank you, but I need to get dressed." With that, I walk in, closing the door behind me. Just as the door closes, I see Victoria's cute pout.

Laughing lightly, I look through all the clothes. There is nothing that I can wear, all of it seeming too royal and formal. I just want a t-shirt and jeans, my favorite outfit.

I find a light pink skirt that I pair with a white ruffle blouse, the least formal thing I could find. Walking out into the bedroom, I see Victoria showered and dressed, her hair in the beautiful braids they are always in. How does she get ready so fast?

"Can you do my hair like yours?" I ask, wanting those pretty braids again. The last time she did them, they made me feel like I fit in. I want to feel like that again.

Victoria smiles, sitting on the bed. She pats the bed, motioning me over to sit. I sit down as gracefully as I can. Victoria gets on her knees behind me and starts braiding the top of my hair.

I can tell when she moves onto a new braid, connecting it with another one. The braids create the look of a crown, making me feel like I belong.

As she ties the last braid, she moves my hair over one shoulder. She slides the blouse off my shoulder, kissing down my neck. I lean my head to the side to give her more access, her taking it with pleasure. Tingles erupt from every kiss she lies on my neck, igniting a spark in me that I didn't know existed.

I turn around swiftly, kissing her pink lips. She kisses me back, sliding her tongue into my mouth. This goes on for a while, until I hear a knock on the door.

Pulling away, I look to Victoria, seeing her swollen lips. She gives me a sly smirk, getting out of bed slowly, giving me a great view of her boobs. Snapping out of my thoughts, I watch as Victoria opens the door, her sisters walking in.

Kate, Elle, and Alicia all walk in. Alicia looks to be doing much better, walking in with a smile on her face. Her eyes shine with hesitance, but she quickly warms up to me again. "Hi, Adalee! I've missed you," she says enthusiastically.

Responding honestly, I say, "I've missed you too. I've been very worried about you. How are you?"

She smiles slightly, trying to keep on a brave face from what I can tell. "I'm doing better. It was rough, but at least I'm back home."

I'm glad she's back home, I would've traded me for her just like Victoria did.

Victoria grabs my hand, pulling me off the bed. "Let's get going."

Looking to her confused, I wonder what she means. "Get going where?"

Alicia looks to me with excitement, saying, "We're going shopping!"