Chapter Sixty-Nine: This Is Why I Don't Socialize

"The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you

"The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you."

― Markus Zusak

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Brother!! What brings you here!" Waiola grins at Theseus.

Theseus's eyes obviously soften when he glances at his sister. With his stunning blue eyes, slicked back chestnut hair, and a muscular body fit of an Auror, he was obviously an extremely attractive man.

"Just saying hello to my sister and her family. Can't a man do that?" He smiles, not taking his eyes off us.

"This is too weird." Abaddon hisses in my head. "I feel like I've met him before." My demon continues.

"I know," I whisper unconsciously, causing Tom to give me a weird look.

"What a duel!" He whistles, strolling forward.

"UNCLE THESEUS!" Claude bellows and rams into the stranger. He almost knocks the man off his feet. It was kinda funny.

"Claude." The Auror greets warmly, hugging his nephew back lovingly. He holds him close to him. A girl walks out, looking annoyed as hell.

"WHAT is all the damn noise about!? I can't hear myself think!" She screeches, glaring at everyone and anyone.

"Zan!" Claude exclaims, excitedly running up to hug the girl. He actually knocks her off her feet this time.

"CLAUDE ZABINI GET OFF ME BEFORE I KICK YOU IN YOUR JEWELS!" She shrieks from her spot on the floor.

"Claude, get off your cousin." Sabra scolds lightly, trying to help her limping wife move.

"Just heal her." I snap at her, annoyed. Tom snickers cruelly at my response. "Did I say something funny?" I raise a brow at him, threatening.

"Yes." He muses, not missing a beat. I groan exasperated.

"Calm down, Val. You reacted impeccably, given the circumstances." Pan declares as the rest of the gang walked towards us.

"Given the circumstances?!" I scoff. "You try being attacked by a freaking Seqimotor curse, then you can judge based on circumstance." I was incredibly petty.