Chapter 14

A/N Sorry that this chapter took so long :( ill try to most two or three more chapters this week to make up for my absence.

Also amazing thanks to @bakushimaforever for their amazing fanart I highly recommend their books! 

Thanks for the fanart and also thanks to all of you for the spectacular support I'd never believe this story to get over 10veiws and like 1vote but you guys have pushed the support so much that I have 10.9k views and 348 votes which is utterly amazing you guys have blown my mind and I want to find a way to thank you for the support so please do comment any idea's you may have on how I can do so.

I also want to ask of you all to be careful with the coronavirus going around I know many of you are like me and are in isolation but even if you're not still be careful!

That's all I'm going to stop nagging you now <3

-----------------------------------------

PYRONICAS POV

I bit my lower lip nervously and turn to look at Bill. He was sat down at the desk his forehead wrinkled in frustration. As his eyebrows faced downwards. Every creature of his face was screaming frustration. I opened my mouth to speak only to be dismissed with him raising his hand. I frown and he points to the door. I stand up and open the door bowing giving him a reassuring smile before leaving closing the door behind me. 

I let out a breath I didn't know i was holding and started to walk down the corridors. Today is my day off so I was going to spend it with my boyfriend. 8ball, he works down in the kitchens and is another friend of Bills. Bill often gives us time off together and always gives us less work than others but he does that for all of his friends. 

I walk down out of the castle doors to my humble abode I live in a two-story house it's built out of stones and bricks so the house won't burn down with all of the lava but I did paint the house to be less unsightly. I painted it to be a nice vibrant neon pink. I enter the house and let my hair down from the pigtails I had tied it into. I settle down onto my couch and think about my life currently.

I've found out mine and Bills human friend or shall we say angel prince friend apparently now. They're in hell and Bill was meant to kill them or get information out of them but now that Bill knows he's Flower I doubt he will. I think Bills confused I know he hates being lied to. Many of our demons have been executed for lying to him. So I think Bills angry at Flower I just hope he won't let it take control over his emotions or he'll regret it later on.

I sigh and get up and go to my bedroom. I put a pink crop top with a black line lining the bottom of it with black frills as well. And I put on a black skirt with silver chain accents. I pull up some pink socks then put my black high heeled boots back on. I leave my hair as it is and go down to the door taking my keys and wallet and leave.

I walk through the town being greeted by some of the townsfolk I had learned to know while on errands for Bill. I arrive at the cafe and enter. I see 8ball waving me over. He's wearing a black button-up shirt with a green jacket over it some jeans and a black beanie with a pool 8 on it. I smile and sit down opposite him.

"you look gorgeous" he complements me. I smile and blush and reply "you do too" He smiles and hands me the menu. I ordered a black coffee with a slice of chocolate cake. While he ordered tea with lots of sugar and a slice of lemon drizzle cake.

(A/N what's your guys favourite cake? mines lemon drizzle and red velvet cake) 

I explain to him on what's going on from meeting Flower in the forest when he tried to stop us murdering some humans and how he tried to escape to him being cornered to he recognising Bill and Bill recognising him saving his life. To us all talking him leaving abruptly after finding out we wish to kidnap the angel prince. Then we kidnap the prince and when brought up for interrogation we find out its Flower and now he's in the Princes room. 

I let out an exasperated sigh and he smiles and laughs. His laugh must be contagious because I started laughing too. We end up talking and joking around till we leave and he walks me home. I kiss his cheek and go inside saying "bye". I'm exhausted but I'm glad that I saw 8ball he helped clear my mind. I go to my room and changed into my pyjamas and collapse on my bed. 

All in all, it was nice to see Flower again...

I fall into a pleasant slumber smiling dreaming about going on loads of dates with 8ball.