{70 Hide and seek

{70 Hide and seek

Your POV

Tears streamed down your face and your breath came out in forced whimpers. Your heart beating fast because you had just run down the streets before collapsing on the ground and pulled up your knees. Accepting the job at BigHit had been stupid you had been stupid. Yoongi had warned you so many times, but you just wouldn't listen. You had been in your bubble of happiness and now it has burst and everything came crumbling down. Everything you had worked for lost because they found out about your relationship. You squeezed your knees so tight your nails dig into your skin but you didn't care. Nothing mattered anymore you had ruined your life. What entertainment company would hire you now, the CEO hadn't believed you. If word came out you had screwed with an employee, an artist nonetheless, your dreams were over.

''Y/n?!''

Someone was calling your name, but you didn't respond. You didn't want to talk to anyone.

''Y/n?!'' The voice was closer this time, you tried to keep as still as possible holding in your breath so the person wouldn't know you were crying. You hid your face between your knees and hoped the person would just go away. Until you noticed that it wasn't just any person, the fast heartbeat in your chest hadn't been yours only.

''Y/n?'' Yoongi softly asked, but you didn't respond.

You heard the shuffle of clothes against each other and felt a pair of arms wrap around you. It was impossible to hold your breath for any longer, a terrible loud sob escaped from the back of your throat and felt how the arms around you tightened pulling you closer to his chest. You were a mess he shouldn't be seeing you like this. Still, the warmth of his body his heartbeat in your chest calmed you.

''Y/n?'' Yoongi whispered in your ear and tried to lift your head from between your knees, but you refused to show him your tearstained face, ''Are you alright?''

''They- they-,'' Just thinking back to the events made the tears stream down your face again, ''They found out.''

''I know,'' Yoongi sighed and pulled on you again, ''Come here.''

So, he did know? The Ceo had been speaking the truth, they had talked to Yoongi. He had agreed to fire you. Then again he had said to you if they knew about the relationship they would fire you, he had warned you but you hadn't listened. Thinking it wasn't going to happen if you were careful enough. Clearly, you hadn't and now you had to live with it. You couldn't blame Yoongi for the choices you made. What you didn't understand was why he wasn't mad? He was here offering you a hug while he should be furious. It had been obvious he hadn't liked me working at BigHit, he had warned you but you hadn't listened to hit. He had been right it had been a bad choice, the only thing you got from it was a ruined career. Even though you didn't understand him you were glad he was here. You might not want to admit it but you needed him, now more than ever. Without showing you face you shifted so that you were able to put your arms around his neck to be able to feel him a little closer. His heart beating so close to had a warming effect and no matter how bad you were feeling the euphoria of having your soulmate close was still there making you feel so much better than seconds ago.

''Aren't you mad?'' You asked him carefully.

Yoongi shook his head, ''It was wound to happen one day or another.''

He gently stroke your back trying to comfort you and somehow it worked a little bit. His soft voice, the warmth of his body his heart beating along with yours in calm and steady beat calmed you down a little bit

''It's going to be alright,'' Yoongi whispers in her ear, ''We'll figure something out.''

You buried your face in his neck trying to get a little closer, you felt his soft lips press on your head. He was so comforting like a hot chocolate on a cold day. Your breath no longer came in forced breaths and tears had stopped streaming down your face. At least the street you were in was empty besides the two of you. Wait? How had he know you were here in the first place. You had run randomly down the streets and didn't even know where you were yourself.

''How did you find me?'' Your voice was still weak and it was obvious you had been crying.

''I followed you heartbeat,'' Yoongi replies and gave you another kiss on your head.

''What? How?'' You look up at him surprised but then realize he can see your ugly tearstained face you quickly hide your face again.

''I knew you wouldn't have gone far I just walked around until I felt your heartbeat, ''He lifts you a little so you're practically in his lap, ''I just followed the path were it became stronger and found you huddled in the street.''

''I'm sorry,'' You weren't' just saying sorry for running away but for everything that happened. He had been right, you should have listened to him.

''It's alright, you don't have to say sorry,'' Yoongi whispered softly and held you close to him, ''But Y/N, we have to go, we can't stay in the street like this.''

Softly he pulled away from you and tried to get up but you tightly held on to him. You didn't want to go, where would you even go? Your home was kilometers away and you weren't going to on the subway like this.

''Y/n?'' Yoongi slowly pried away one of your arms and lifted you, ''Come on, we really have to go.''

The sound of a car nearing startled you and you looked up, a luxury black car with tinted windows stopped in front of the two of you. What was it doing here?

''Don't worry,'' Yoongi said, ''It's my driver I called him here.''

Yoongi opened the door for you and you get in the car and he sits down next to you. The driver nods to Yoongi greeting him but doesn't say anything. Silently, you wipe your tears with your sleeve, embarrassed to be in the car with Yoongi and his driver with your tearstained face. Yoongi was right it was already bad enough BigHit found out about our relationship it wasn't smart to stay out in public and let the fans found out too. Even though Yoongi was wearing a cap and face mask, fans could still easily recognize him. It would only make the situation so much more complicated.

Yoongi and the driver aren't talking to each other and you aren't sure what to do, you sure aren't going to start a conversation. You aren't even sure where the driver is going since Yoongi hasn't said anything. It isn't long before the streets start getting familiar and you realize he is driving to your apartment. Did he know where you live? How did he know? Had Yoongi told him? If so, what else did he know? Was he the trustworthy source the CEO had been talking about? Confused you look at him, he gives you a worried look and throws an arm around your shoulder and pulls you close. If the driver hadn't known he surely knew now. It isn't long before the car stops in front of your apartment, Yoongi gets out of the car and opens the door for you. Before he closes the door again he says something to the driver who nods in response.

''Does he know?'' You bluntly ask Yoongi.

''Yeah,'' Yoongi responds with a nod, ''He has known for a while, he figured it out about a month ago.''

''Oh,'' You reply not wanting to immediately accuse him of being the informant. You have so many questions but don't know where to start, so instead, you silently look at your feet.

''I don't think it was him,'' Yoongi grabs your hand, ''I know we have a lot to talk about, but I have to figure out what happened first. Go inside, I'll come back tonight when I know more and we'll figure everything out okay?''

You nod slowly, but inside your thoughts are running wild. Didn't he know? He had talked to the CEO, right? What was there to figure out? Everything was just so confusing, maybe it was just because you were left broken unable to decipher the events that had been happening. Maybe you needed some time alone to think about everything that had happened today to make sense of everything

''I'll see you tonight then,'' He gave you one last hug before getting back in the car with his driver. For a moment you stood there stunned before you got your keys from your pocket and entered your apartment building.

__________________________________________

Another chapter!

I love reading your comments and theories, seriously they are so good! Just by those alone, you could write another FF!

Random character fact:

You hate crying in front of people it makes you feel ugly and weak and rather hide inside the safety of your own home to let everything out.