{72 Yoongi's talk with the CEO (Yoongi POV)

Yoongi POV

I took one last deep breath before I knocked on the door, already dreading the conversation that was going to take place. 

''Come in!'' The CEO called from the other end of the door. 

Slowly I opened the door and stepped inside the office. The CEO was sitting at his desk with his elbows resting on some paperwork that was scattered across the table.

''Yoongi, please sit,'' The CEO said calmly and pointed to the chair across from him. 

His emotionless expression scared me, I had gone to this office only a few times before. Both times he had been smiling and telling us how proud he was. Usually, he left the scolding to the managers or other staff. It had surprised me when he called if he didn't believe Y/n Why did he want to talk to me? 

''Yoongi,'' The CEO sighed, ''I called you in here because we encountered a serious problem with one of our employees which raised concern for your wellbeing and safety. A recently hired intern turned out to be a Sasaeng fan of yours, obviously using her position here to get closer to you. To ensure your safety I would like to know if anything our of the ordinary happened in the last months.''

For a moment I stayed silent, even though I had overheard their conversation earlier a part of the thought that maybe, just maybe I had misheard. Apparently, I hadn't, they honestly believe she a crazy delusional fan. I knew she wasn't but I had to admit that the thought of just going along with the story had crossed my mind. No one would know if I would just go along, but I couldn't. I couldn't do that to her. The truth had to come out, no matter the consequences. 

''I know who you are talking about,'' I replied in a stern voice, ''And she isn't a Sasaeng fan.''

''Yoongi,'' The CEO crossed his arms in front of his chest and looked at me, ''We've talked to the employee in question and from that conversation, it became apparent that she had a severe case of Erotomania. She had the firm believe the two of you were in a relationship, even as far to believe she was your soulmate.''

''That is because she was speaking the truth,'' I closely watched the CEO's face to figure out what was going through his mind but he faces stayed expressionless. ''I don't know what exactly happened to make you think she is a Sasaeng but that isn't the case''

''Yoongi,'' The CEO shook his head, ''That's impossible.''

''It isn't,'' I said clenching my jaw. ''It's the truth. I know soulmate bonds are rare but she was speaking the truth.''

''It can't be,'' The Ceo narrowed his eyes at me, ''When did this happen?''

''A few months ago,'' I replied, ''During a fan meet.''

I could have said the concert but things only really started at the fan meet, besides it was easier to explain. The first time the soulmate bond was apparent was even without touching each other and that was almost unheard of. If he had already trouble this, it was going to be only more difficult to explain if I would have said the concert.

''A few months ago?'' The CEO raised an eyebrow and shook his head again, ''Yoongi, it's just impossible. I've seen soulmates bonds before and the moment they bond it's really hard to stay away from each other. You've been working even going abroad just last month. I don't know what she said to you but -''

''How do you know how I feel?'' I interrupted him and stared him in disbelief. That he didn't believe her I could understand she was a new employee an intern, but why didn't he believe me. Or was it that he didn't want to believe it? ''It is hard to be away from her, but my job is important to me and I try to make everything work. I can feel her emotions, pain, and heartbeat. I know it's the truth!''

The CEO stared at me and leaned back in his chair sighing, ''And you are sure of this?''

''100%,'' I replied. 

I didn't like the way he was looking at me, he seemed to be deep in thought. As if he was contemplating what to do next, but his face was still just as emotionless. 

''Well, then,'' The CEO narrows his eyes at Yoongi, ''If she was speaking the truth and the two of you are soulmates. I have no other option.''

He paused for a moment taking a deep breath before continuing, '' Than to terminate your contract as well.''

 ''What?!'' I stood up from my chair staring down at him, he can't seriously mean that right?

''This a break of your contract and I have no other choice than to terminate it immediately,'' The CEO looked up at me still with the same emotionless expression. Did he seriously not care? ''You will be refrained from participating in any further activity as part of BTS.''

''Are you freaking serious?!'' I yelled at the CEO, my heart beating fast in his chest. My worst nightmare was becoming a reality. This was exactly what I had been afraid of. ''This isn't something I wanted to happen either, I didn't have a choice.''

''I understand,'' The Ceo calmly said, ''But to have an artist with a soulmate is just to much risk, not only for you but also for her. The two of you are connected in a way that it's just impossible to continue your work.''

''That's not true and you know it!'' I desperately tried, '' You can't do this, not to me, not to BTS and not to the fans.''

''Yoongi, please calm down,'' The CEO said, ''I'm going to talk to some people and see how we go from there but for now I have no other choice than to sent you home until further notice.''

I shook my head in disbelief, this was too much. BTS was all I had they were my family, was this it? It just couldn't be. I wanted to yell at him, punch his emotionless face, but the last rational part of me knew that wasn't going to do anything good for me. 

''You can't do this,'' I shook my head holding back the tears that were forming in my eyes, ''You can't do this.''

''Yoongi...'' The CEO started to say but didn't want to listen anymore, it was just too much. Without saying anything else I turned around and walked out, slamming the door behind me. For a moment I stood there in front of the door frozen in place, not knowing what to do. Even though just a moment ago I had been fighting against the tears, there was nothing now. Just a whole lot of nothing. I was able to feel her worried emotions but mine was gone. My mind was completely blank. What was the point even... My life was over, all I had ever worked for, gone in a moment. Was I just too shocked to feel anything, or did I break? I've had a lot of dark thoughts before to the point of just giving everything up but at least then I felt something. Now I just felt numb, as if I was already dead. Suga died right there in his office, but what was left of the Min Yoongi without BTS?

--------------------

Please don't kill me

Random character fact:

Even though Eunmi isn't 30 yet and still has a chance of finding her soulmate she has given up on the idea not wanted to keep her hopes up only to be devastated when it would not happen.