5🔥Like calls to Like

Everywhere.

They were everywhere.

Made of Ice, Fire, Earth, and Wind, all going after people who wielded the same element; making it almost impossible for them to actually get rid of them.

"HOSEOK BEHIND YOU!" SeokJin screamed, Hoseok running away from a fire creature that was trying to decapitate him with a sword made out of fire.

By now everyone was running out of the academy like madmen, screaming their lungs off as these creatures followed after them. All with, what seemed to be, the exact same intention; to kill them.

Some elementals were down on the ground, Hoseok keeping himself from puking as he saw a fellow fire elemental scorched to ashes on the ground and another with a hole through their chest.

The fire swords solidified when they came into contact with someone.

And this fire wasn't normal fire, not like the one the rest of the fire elementals wielded, it was blue fire. The hottest fire any fire elemental could wield in their life times. And the only person who actually was able to was their marshalle, Fera.

Though, the outside only served more nightmares, since more of those creatures were waiting for them as they ran out, all going after the same people the ones inside were going after. People wielding the same element.

Fire after fire. Frost after Frost. Wind after wind. Earth after Earth.

Hoseok and SeokJin ran towards NamJoon, who was being attacked by an earth creature with inky black all over it and a sword made out of rock. It's body shaped like a human. Hoseok shot a fire ball straight into the creatures chest, causing it to explode into multiple pieces, Jin finishing the job by burning them to ash.

"Namjoon! Are you okay?" Hoseok asked, touching his friends face to check for any marks.

NamJoon nodded, fear clearly seen in his eyes. This is exactly what his ability was warning him about, the inky poison on the earth creatures was enough proof and he couldn't help but hate Chancellor Yang for not listening to him and putting all of them in danger this way.

The only way that seemed to be of use to them was different elementals protecting each other by getting rid of the ones that were trying to hurt the others, like what SeokJin and Hoseok just did for NamJoon.

Though that served difficult when Frost and fire weren't helping each other out the way they were helping others.

Hoseok looked around the plains, they were on the front field of the academy right in front of the school. He looked at the sky, stars shining over them and casting very much needed light as they all fought for their lives. In front of the field were the woods, which is where these creatures were all marching out of in groups.

As Hoseok's gaze shifted over the people fighting, they widened in a horrified manner as he saw Taehyung fending for himself, multiple earth creatures trying to kill him.

Without even thinking Hoseok began sprinting over to his friend, his eyes ablaze in the fiery orange they set into when he uses his ability. Though before he could send a fireshot straight into one of the creatures chest, a fire creature swung their sword for Hoseok's head.

Hoseok froze in his spot, waiting for the blow he never received.

He opened his eyes, the fire creature that was about to kill him frozen solid and then crumbling in front of him into multiple, small, ice pieces before turning into water and soaking in the ground. He turned to see Min Yoongi, his eyes a white-ish blue as he stared at Hoseok, his chest was heaving up and down rapidly and he was injured on his arm.

The two felt the same pull they did before as their eyes remained locked on each other.

Hoseok only nodded towards him as a silent thank you, running back towards where Taehyung was to help his friend fight these beasts.

<><><>

"WHY IS THERE SO MANY!?" Jimin screamed, using more of his wind ability to push the creatures back or to send them flying else where. His eyes a cloudy white as he used more of his ability than he thought possible.

These creatures kept coming wave after wave, and many of the elementals were thoroughly exhausted from using so much of their abilities.

SeokJin was using his whisp to attempt to burn the ice creatures, thought it only helped some since these fuckers wouldn't melt. But it did slow them down enough that wind elementals could rip them apart.

Hoseok and Taehyung were back to back helping each other fend off these beasts, while Jungkook was in-between Jimin and NamJoon as all three helped one another. These formations seen in multiple areas, elementals figuring right now they needed to stick together if they wished to live.

Seokjin and Yoongi were running around and helping people who were in serious danger, since the two were powerful in their respected groups and could fend for themselves if needed.

It wasn't till Victor gathered enough energy to freeze every single fire and wind creature and break them apart, Fera enough energy to melt the ice creatures completely with her blue fire, and Chancellor Yang enough to blow up every earth creature that everything came to an end. No more of those creatures barging in and trying to kill them.

Every single elemental dropped down to the ground and groaned in pain, all of them able to see the hues of yellow and pink melting into the black ink of the night and declaring morning was near.

Yoongi fell to the floor, his gaze set over the woods. There he saw a figure hovering above the trees, he couldn't make out any features but he knew it was a person and that they were watching the elementals dropped in front of the Academy.

Right when Yoongi was about to shoot a dagger of ice at them, they disappeared into thin air right before his eyes.

Taking his curiosity with him as they melted into the night.

a/n
Teehee