Sneak peak (future)

Savannah

"Oh my god I lost my virginity to Jack! How could I have done this to myself? I'm barely getting my life together and knowing what I want. I could be pregnant thanks to jack. Oh my god! What if he didn't wear protection."

"Savannah chill out. You shouldn't be nervous or scared. You're mind just hasn't processed that you did it with Jack."

"Exactly I had sex with Jack. Oh my god I was probably horrible to him. I should..... I don't know what I should do!"

~
"I think we should break up, Savannah. I don't think we're at where we need to be. Our timing wasn't right."

"You can't do this to us! We love each other, you told me that It was always just us. Nobody or anything could change our future or what we had! You lied to me!"

"I never wanted this Savannah. ******* is where I should be."

~

"Do you.. Savannah Melody take him for your lawful husband, to live in holy estate of matrimony? To hold for better or for worse, richer or poorer, sickness or health, to love, honour,comfort, and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as both shall live?

"Yes I do"

"Do you groom... take Savannah for your wedded wife, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? To hold for better or worse, richer or poorer, sickness or health, to love, go our, comfort, and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as both shall live?

"Yes I do"

To be continued.

••••

This is the end of this book. Let me know what you think in the comment. Maybe who knows I'll do a part two to this book. Leave any ideas/recommendation for future posibilites✌🏽