𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄

𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑪𝒂
𝑫𝒆'𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊 "𝑽𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏" 𝑯𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏

𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

"I don't understand why you keep calling me, and get in touch, knowing that I don't fuck with you," I told Reschelle.

"You're my son De'Kari. Why wouldn't I want to get in touch with you? You're the only one I have left."

"Son? Where was that energy when you sent me to live with my grandma, because you felt like I was a bad influence on Jamir, and stopped talking no to me?"

"Stop focusing on the past De'Kari!"

I got up, and was about to leave til she grabbed my arm.

"I need money De'Kari. Please help your mother out," she pleaded.

"You're a grown ass woman. You better find a way to get the money cuz I ain't giving you shit," I pushed her off of me.

"And don't call my phone. I could give two fuccs bout what you need," I said, then walked out.

𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞- Do me a favor sir

𝐌𝐞- No

𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞- Please 🥺🥺

𝐌𝐞- No

𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞- PLEASEE

𝐌𝐞- What you need

𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞- Can you bring me ice cream☺️?

𝐌𝐞- What kind

𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞- Jamoca Almond Fudge

𝐌𝐞- Ight

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Change the channel to the news please," Allure yelled from her closet.

"We are standing right at the scene, where Sian Morris was walking, and a car drove past, firing shots about 5-8 times. She was rushed to the hospital, where she was pronounced dead," the news reporter said.

I heard glass shatter, and I rushed to Allure. She broke down into tears fell to her knees. I went behind her, and wrapped my arms around her.

Her phone started ringing, but we ignored it.

After a while, I picked her up and put her on the bed. I went inside the kitchen and looked for the broom and dust pan.