Chapter 15: Look Who's Purging Now

Y/n's Pov

A few weeks ago we had to take Jerry to some off planet alien hospital since he had some stupid disease. It was most likely Rick's fault but mostly Jerry's since he never stays his nosey ass out of the garage. Of course Rick decided to wreck the dvr in the waiting room in order to add a crystal that would allow him to watch interdimensional television. Jerry somehow managed to get himself into a whole mess on donating his reproductive organs to some high profile diplomat. The whole debacle was idiotic, but I did tease the hell out of Rick in the waiting room.

Rick, Morty and I were cruising through space aimlessly wandering as they talked. A huge space bug slapped onto the windshield and Rick tried to get the wipers to clean it off. 

"Looks like we're out of wiper fluid, let's stop at the closest planet and check for some. I wanna get this gross ass bug off my windshield."

We flew down into some amish looking village. 

"Hey muchacho does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us."

"The general store outta have what you need."

"Thanks."

"As long as you've gotten it by sundown."

"Sure. Thanks.. wait what? Why?"

"Sundown is when the festival begins."

"A festival," morty asked.

The old cat looking man explained further. I smiled knowing exactly where this was going. 

"It's like the purge morty, you know like the purge movie."

"That's horrible," morty sherked.

"Yeah I know, you wanna check it out," Rick and I suggested cheerily.

We continued to the general store where Rick and I talked up another older cat man. The sun was starting to go down and as we were leaving we were offered a candy bar each. Soon enough we were in the sky and watching all the gruesome murders take place. 

"Wow, okay that was gross, that's enough for me. My eyes were bigger than my stomach on this one. My appetite for purge spectating got filled pretty quick," Rick said before puking out of his window. 

A high pitched scream rang out and Morty looked down from his side. I followed suit and saw what was going on, but that shit's not my problem. Three guys were going after a girl who was probably between fourteen and nineteen. I'm all for helping a bitch out most of the time but seriously what stupid bitch goes out on a night like this without some sort of protection? A stupid bitch that's who.

"We gotta go down there," morty protested once rick tried to leave. 

I decided to back rick up, "Seriously morty? Do you know what the chances are that this girl is just playing on people's kindness to lure them in and purge them? I mean come on what person goes out unarmed with nothing but a torch to help guide them on a night they know is going to end in their death? You wanna know, a stupid bitch that's who!"

Morty went as far as to blackmail Rick. 

Rick landed on one of the cat men that was trying to murder the stupid teen. Rick and I got out and began to shoot various cat people who started to come and try and purge us. Rick and I ordered the teens to get their asses in the ship and we were back to hovering above the village watching it all play out. Rick and I decided to play on his nintendo to pass the time. 

We were probably an hour into our wait when the girl shreaked and began fretting about her grandmother. 

"You remember about her just now," Rick sighed in disbelief.