020.

Reggie POV
Two weeks later...

"Hey babygirl." I said to my side chick once she came in the house.
"Hey baby how was work?" She said and kissed me before setting her purse down.

"Cool. You look good where you coming from?" I said examining her crop top and jeans with some sandals.

"My nigga just took my out somewhere, it was fun. Where ya girl at?" She said coming and sitting on my lap.
"I keep telling you I don't got one." I said looking her in the face.

"Bullshit. You always dreaming about this same girl everytime we sleep together." She said looking at me.
"I know. But that's not my girlfriend." I said and she scrunched her eyebrows.

"How? You're always talking about how she makes you happy and shit." She said and I chuckled.
"That's my ex. She got a nigga but I'm finna snatch her fasho." I said confidently.

"What if she don't want you?" She said and I twisted my face.

Did she just disrespect my abilities of getting who I want?
The old me would've smacked the shit outta her, but my days of hitting women are over.

"She does. Everytime I see her the look in her eyes says she still loves me." I said picturing her beautiful face in my mind.

"Well who is this girl? Tell me about her." She said shifting in my lap getting comfortable.

"My ex. We got together when she was 16 and I was 20 and we broke up just 2 years ago. She's a beautiful girl, probably one of, if not the prettiest girl I've ever messed with." I said and she scrunched her eyebrows at me.

"You come in a close second, don't worry." I said and she gave me an amused look.

"But after a year I fucked it up with her. She was finna have my baby and everything." I said and ran my hand down my face.
"What? How? And what happened to the baby?" She said like she was really listening.

"She threw herself down the stairs and killed the baby. She had all these bruises and stuff on her face the week after and called the police on me. I got 3 years in jail and she left me." I said making up a story off the top of my head.

I know that's not what happened but the less she knows, the better.

"Why would someone want to do that?" She said holding her chest.
"She wanted me for my money." I said simply and shrugged my shoulders.

"Wait...so why do you still want her?" She said and I noticed my story didn't add up.
"She's my first love. She'll always have my heart." I said and mentally smirked at my amazing story.

"Does this girl have a name?" She said and I looked at her and she was genuinely curious.

"Yeah. Jayla." I said and she scrunched her eyebrows.
"That name sounds familiar. I just can't put my finger on it." She said but after a minute she just shrugged.

"You looking too good in this outfit you got on man." I said touching all over her body.
She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You know we haven't done it in a while." She said and I smirked.
"You wanna go to the room?" I said unbuttoning her jeans slowly.

"No we can do it right here." She said and her lips immediately attached to my neck and I groaned.
I lifted her up and pulled her shirt over her head.

She stood up and slid her jeans and her shoes off and dropped to her knees.
She started unbuttoning my jeans slowly, and as she was looking at me I seen Jayla's face where her's was supposed to be.