Training

"So, as we all know, Choi Yena has been kidnapped by those black suit guys. And I need her back. After hearing Yuri's explanation, I know they're bad guys. And I cannot let Yena get slaughtered by those mysterious men. I also know some of you don't want to lose your friend, but if we want to get her back we need to work together."

"Why ask us? Why don't you ask the other staff in this hospital?" Yujin said.

"They're all bribed Yujin-ah. If we use their help, we would end up getting kidnapped by those men. They're all are associated with those guys." Yuri answered her.

"Such a useless fucking hospital..."

"Can you move a little bit to the left? It's irritating me when you're not at the center." Sakura said.

"Ah sorry." I moved a little bit and she looks satisfied.

"So, what's your plan? [Calm tone]" Nako asked.

"As Yuri said, they're all bribed. So it's useless to get their help. So we will handle this mission on our own."

"Wait... Are you crazy? Look Golm he's out of his mind!" Minju said and looked to her right.

"I know it is. But we need to save an innocent life. I made up a few strategies to save her."

"What is it?" Chaewon asked.

"First, we all must be in disguise. They all must have your records so they might know you guys' faces. Don't worry. I have all the equipment. I used to be a costume designer."

"Then can you make me a superhero suit?" Yujin said.

"I'll try... But maybe after we finished our mission." She pouted.

"We'll divide into three teams. The observing team, the distraction team, and the rescue team."

"Have you made the teams?" Hitomi asked.

"Not yet. But I'm making it now." She nodded.

"So first off, the observing team. Eunbi ssi, Sakura ssi, Chaeyeon ssi, and Nako ssi. You guys fine with that?" The 4 members of the observing team nodded.

"Next, the distraction team. Chaewon, Hitomi, Wonyoung, and Yujin."

"Wait, why do I have to pair up with this sympathetic bitch again?!" Yujin said.

"If you don't like it then leave."

"You... Urghhh fine!!! Fuck this!"

"Last but not least, the rescue team. Me, Yuri, Minju, and Hyewon."

"Why is Minju unnie on the fucking rescue team? It's ridiculous!"

"Well... she has Golm."

"What? Golm? Oh yeah, that fucking invisible piece of crap! Let me tell you something. SHE'S FUCKING USELESS! She's gonna be that fucking black hole of the team and she's gonna spoil all of it!!!"

"Can you stop Ahn Yujin? We need to work together to save Yena unnie!" Yuri said.

"Can't you understand how this will go? It will get ruined because of that schizophrenic bitch! Look at that!" She pointed at Minju who's playing rock paper scissors with... Golm and clapping happily.

"Ahn Yujin. You want attention right?" I said.

"Yeah so?"

"Distract those guys as we try to sneak in."

She had a second thought. And it changed her mind.

"Sigh... fine! But why isn't Eunbi unnie joining the rescue team?"