Chapter 21

~Foxy's POV~

I heard a screech, a scream, and a man being stuffed into a suit. Nothing new.

The thing that was strange was how Freddy killed him so quickly. I wonder why Freddy hated him so much.

I stayed in Pirates Cove for a while, waiting for 6:00 a.m. when Payton and Maddie would come to play. It was pretty quiet until Freddy came through the curtain.

"Foxy. We need to have a little chat."

"No Freddy. You remember what happened last night, and I can do it again." I said raising my hook.

"We all need to have a little talk." He grabbed me and took me to his stage. Of course, he didn't put me on the stage, just next to it.

"Now that everybody's here, we need to have a little meeting."

"Look, Freddy. I know I helped that girl. She's been my only friend for years. I know you don't like it, but you'll have to deal with it."

"Woah, that's not what I'm talking about. I don't like your little 'friend', but that's not what I need to say. Besides, she'll be gone soon. Anyway-"

"What do you mean by that Freddy?"

"Soon enough, she won't care about you. Every child finds new friends. You're just another one of those friends that seem special, but are easily forgotten."

"Forget this. I'm done here." I walked away. Maddie loves me. She'll never forget me.

"Wait Foxy. I'm not done yet. I have something important to discuss. After all, I brought you to this meeting."

He unfortunately had a point there. I stayed and sat in a chair near the stage.

Freddy went on talking about something. I didn't care until he mentioned the golden colored suit. Why does it seem so familiar?

Then he mentioned the knife and the five children getting killed, and it all came back to me.

The kids were killed by the guy in that costume. Now where were their bodies hidden?

At that moment, something began to drip from my eye. Am I crying?

I took it in my hand. It was a crimson liquid. Suddenly, the moment when Payton found the blood in my endoskeleton finally made sense.

"Guys, we all have children inside of us."

"Foxy, we know that we have an inner child. Everybody does. It's what keeps us happy with children."

"That's not what I meant. I know where the children are."