Part 6

Once you woke up, you were in an unfamiliar room on a large bed and posters of the X girl, The girl who saved you, and one lo picture of that same girl with two taller people. However, his made you panic. You burst into tears.  The girl who saved you ran into the room and saw the (I/C) Tears stream down your face.

  "Oh no..." she said quietly. "Hey, dont cry little (Y/N), it'll be alright..." she tried to comfort you, but you yelped and swatted her hand away. "Maybe you aren't used to me yet, huh...? I'm Charlie! Don't worry, little one, I won't hurt you..." she said softly as she wiped your tears and booped your nose, making your cries turn to soft whimpers.

  Your glistening (E/C) eyes stared up at her. She looked and sounded nice, so you felt you could trust her. Once she noticed you warming up to her, she smiled and sat down on the floor and put you in front of her. She then played with you for a bit.

  At some point, you focused on the floor and a blob of (I/C) ink formed. This surprised Charlie, but you started giggling and playing around in the ink.

  "Okay, okay, I think ots time to get you cleaned." She said as she got up and let the room for a moment to get a cloth.

  Suddenly, you heard loud Squealing and "Oinks". Before you knew it...a pig came into the room...? You tilted your head at the small animal, and it tilted it's head at you. Before you knew it, the two of you were cuddling on the floor.

  "Fat Nuggets?? Where did ya go??" A familiar voice chimed in. Was that your brother from earlier...? Suddenly, the floofy boi came in again. He let out a gasp at how adorable the sight was. He then went to scoop the two of you up.

  "Awwh...." she cood as he nuzzled you two. "Oh! Uh..kid, I'm sorry about earlier, heh.." you just blepped and nuzzled his chest fur.

  You all sat there for some time cuddling until Charlie came back.

  "Huh....cute..." Charlie giggled, causing angel to roll his eyes.