-32-

After the three hours we arrived at the harbour of the city. The air was indeed different here. It wasn't that fresh, but I liked it that way. After all I grew up with that air. Despite the few clouds, the sun shone brightly over the city.
"It's iffy", Jihoon commented.
"You'll get used to it", I shrugged my shoulders.

We went to the bus station near a park. There were a few trees, but most of the time we passed tall buildings. Jihoon seemed so fascinated. He didn't walk really properly as if he was elsewhere with his head.
"I forgot that the city looked like that", he commented surprised. There were a lot of people following their busy schedules, while walking fast almost not paying the right attention to the others. Jihoon kept approaching me due to the overwhelming amount of people until he sticked to my right arm. "I also forgot how many people were walking on the streets", he murmured.

At the bus station we stopped. Jihoon kept looking at that one shop behind us. It was a shop for keyboard equipment. He looked at it as if he remembered something.
"What are you looking at?", I asked him, but he quickly looked away.
"Nothing. I was just daydreaming", he reasoned. I knew exactly that he was thinking about something. So I got an idea. Instead of going directly to my sister's I'm going to make a stop elsewhere.

After the bus came we got in. I paid for Jihoon since he seemed confused with the system of tickets. We didn't sit down as Jihoon still seemed uncomfortable with the amount of people in here.

At the right station we got out. The sun was still shining brightly even though it got pretty cold. In front of us was a big school. A little old, but still in a clear beige tone. The label above the big dark brown doors read 'School of Arts'.
"That's my old high school", I introduced Jihoon to the building.
"Why are we here?", he immediately asked. I didn't answer, but instead entered the building first.

Everything was still like in my memories.
"Why is your school open at weekends?", he asked. I shrugged my shoulders.
"Probably because of the director", I replied. We went through big halls with lockers to the yard. There wasn't much in the yard. Just some greens and a lot of benches.
"Many people confuse this high school with the college because of the similar names. Many also compare this school to the college thinking that this school will immediately lead you a spot to the college. But it's actually not true. This high school is like a normal school. In other high schools you learn your third or fourth language, but here you'll instead need to choose something artistic. I of course chose dancing. After that there are other subjects like artistry, craft, theatre and music", I explained as we walked through the yard. "I can actually show you the art department. It's pretty cool", I realized. So we walked back to the building.

Inside were also signs showing the different departments. We walked firstly to the dance department, since I knew this place pretty well. It was in the fourth floor. We walked up the stairs to see another sign signaling us that we're in the dancing department.
"Despite being so big, that school only has about 800 students. It's pretty hard to get in. I still don't know how I managed to get in", I explained while we walked to one of the classrooms. "You'll see that the classrooms differentiate between the other art departments. For example the dancing department has more dance halls, while the music department has more smaller rooms for each instrument", I kept explaining until we held next to the classroom 405. "That was my old dancing room. I usually had here all my classes. When selecting a department you need to have at least two different subjects. For example I had hip hop and modern dance. I must admit modern dance was kind of boring, but at least I got a good grade in that", I told him. He nodded the whole time still listening to all I said. He was attentive, but also seemed out of his mind. "The rest of the dance department is boring. Let me show you the music department", I smiled and went forward.

We went down to the second floor to the right side. Another sign showed us that we were now in the music department. We walked to the pianos since they had the biggest rooms.
"I used to have many friends from the music department. Apparently it was so hard to come under the music department that they took more students in. I guess many parents wanted to have their children in some classical music", I told him as we walked to the biggest room I knew. Jihoon just kept nodding like before, not talking much. It was weird seeing him so quiet around me since he always talked around me, but I shrugged it off. Many things must be going on in his head so I let him be.

When we reached the big room also known as the 'show off room' like the students called it I opened the doors widly.
"Here's the biggest room you'll find in the music department", I introduced him grinning to the room. Jihoon's eyes immediately changed. He got so immersed by the sight of a simple piano standing in the middle of the room. "What's wrong?", I asked him, but he didn't say a word and just walked around. The windows were really big in that room so you had the perfect sight to the yard. "Whatever. I'll go find a toilet. Just stay here and don't make too much noise, so we don't get caught", I said and left him in the room.

"What's going on in him?", I murmured to myself, while walking to the toilet. Jihoon was a mystery, but I thought I cracked his shell pretty well. Turns out that I have a long way to go.

When I came back I heard a wonderful sound. A harmonious sound of piano playing. Distracted I followed it. It came out of the show off room. As I opened the door I could see Jihoon playing the piano as if he played it since years. Every tone fitted perfectly into the tact and the notes wonderfully matched with the tone of the piano. I attended that school for a pretty long time so I often heard all the different pieces that the old classic musicians offered, but I never heard of that play. The piece was dramatic. It was like he wanted to express tension. But it still sounded nice though.

Until he suddenly stopped. Right at the moment were I even closed my eyes. His abrupt stop made me open my eyes again. I looked at him, but he seemed in a kind of maze. As if something was brainwashing him. He didn't move nor budge so I slowly approached him.

"You're fine?", I asked. It seemed like I pulled him out since he took a sharp breath and turned around, quickly closing the lid of the piano.
"Yeah, I guess", he nodded and blinked a few times.
"You're sure?", I questioned as I furrowed my eyebrows.
"I wish I could've attended such a cool school", he changed the topic, got up and stormed out of the room. I quickly followed him
"Hey, we need to stick together!", I yelled after him.

Something was off. Jihoon was acting all mysterious again. It concerned me. Why does he always have to make me worry?