MINE

(Rehaan office cabin)

Rehaan POV

I entered my office everyone started greeting me & Hashim with Salaam or with Good afternoon V  replied to  them and went straight inside my cabin.

I unbuttoned my shirt and throwed on my couch because I was wearing my inner white T shirt.

I took my vape started smoking and went towards glass window .
Same Hashim did even he started smoking .

What happened bro y did u suddenly stood up and walked out from the office u didn't even let her complete her story. Hashim said

I was not able to control myself.

Why? What happened?

I don't know. The way she was speaking. Not even dare to look in my eyes . The willingness of fulfilling her dream . Seriously man. And her natural beauty . Her eyes.  I won't let her go Hashim .
She is the only one who can bare with me . She will understand me .

Love at first sight 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hashim said with laughter

I m serious bro.

Girls are dying for u and u r dying for her. Great . Yeah looking at her she was kind,  polite and even a inspiring person. But looking at her and listening to her don't u feel that she bbelongs from a very religious family. Will be easy for u to get her in your life .

I don't know. She is mine . And I won't let her go . I will try to change  just for her.

It will be hard bro u know what kind of people v are . Hashim said

Don't worry Hashim I know i won't regret afterwards when she will come in my life . She will change my life . And my empty life will be filled with happiness INSHALLAH.

INSHALLAH wish u luck bro . Hashim said

Let's focus on fulfilling her dream.......

Hashim did u noticed while v got out from her office there were 3, 4 shutters down just next to her office .

Hmmm so ....

Y don't v purchase one apartment.  It will be easy for the girls to pray . Because it will be just next to their office.

Yeah but v need to find out whose it is . The owner of those apartments.

Let's loose some burden.  Hashim said

He then called his manager Mr. Khollam .

Knock . Come in . Hashim said .

I have some work for u Mr. Khollam.

Yes sir .

I need u to fine out the owners of the apartment which is next to XYZ office . There are 3 apartments . Find out the owners for me . ( I gave him the address)

Yes sir by evening u will get the report.  He left

Hashim I will purchase the apartment

I will build infrastructure for her . Hashim said.

From morning v are just drinking and now v are smoking shall v leave for our lunch . Hashim said

Yes Y not .