7🔥Radio Silence and Announcement

"Why are they so calm?" Jungkook inquired in an annoyed tone as he watched the marshalle's and guards patrol the dining corridors, it was breakfast and its been about a week since the attack.

They were acting like nothing ever happened, like everything was normal and no one died that night. Which infuriated every single elemental in the school. No one knows what MalChin and Chancellor Yang spoke about, all they can guess is that they were still talking since Chancellor Yang would leave the school or they'd see MalChin walking the hall.

"How are we supposed to know?" Songhee, a fellow frost elemental and friend of Yoongi and Jungkook's, shrugged, "they aren't even saying anything about it anymore, Janelle is going to throw a fit if they don't acknowledge the attack."

"I would too," Yoongi commented, not eating his food and only drinking a smoothie, "she lost her best friend in that attack, of course she wants them to figure out what the hell happened."

Yoongi's wound was already healed up, his power coming back slowly but surely. Some elementals used so much of their ability there isn't even a sign of it anymore, they can't wield as much as they could before; and for the worst of the bunch, they couldn't wield anything at all.

Yoongi was thankful he didn't use that much.

"Songhee," the female turned to look at Yoongi, "did you ever- see something that night?"

Kang Songhee was one who always saw the little things other people never seemed to notice, she could tell even the smallest difference in someone's attitude or even in a room. She had the ability to retain memory from water, since water always held memory, and that is an ability not even Victor possessed.

"Like the shadow over the forest as we fought for our lives?" she inquired, Yoongi nodding with a surprised expression. He was glad he wasn't the only one who noticed it. Songhee smiled, a small one that seemed forced, her short blue hair hung loose as she turned to face Yoongi completely and whispered, "there were also shadows in the woods that night, I have no clue if they were actual people or not."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, leaning in and asking, "How do you know? Did anyone else see them?"

Songhee shook her head, the female swallowing a lump in her throat before she said, "I know because one of them was staring right at me that night."

<><><>

Namjoon followed after Cashel, keeping in step with the man, "Cashel you can't expect me not to want to say anything, especially after that threat Malchin and Chancellor Yang gave me."

That's right, NamJoon was called in to Chancellor Yang's office a couple days ago. There, Malchin and Yang both told him not to say anything about the whole warning situation or they'd expell him from the school entirely. NamJoon wanted to argue back against them, tell them that all those elementals deaths were on them, but he kept tight lipped.

And damn was it difficult.

Cashel turned to NamJoon, he wasn't glaring at him but he was staring at him with a serious expression, "NamJoon, please, boy, just leave it be. Soon there will be a meeting that will explain the next move. Until then, leave me and it be."

NamJoon didn't even bother trying to catch up with Cashel as the man walked away, a sense of defeat overtaking his senses as he grabbed at his hair.

He should have told everyone about the warning, even if Chancellor Yang didn't want him too. Maybe then would everyone be better prepared, maybe if he did no one would've died that night.

Maybe then-

"Everyone report to the auditorium immediately." NamJoon heard, it was a message from Chancellor Yang.