Chapter fifty five

A/n: It's a short chapter but it's still soMETHING-

Virgil's eyes opened slowly as he began to blink. He could open his eyes—finally, the darkness was going away! The first thing he became aware of was the feeling of a hand gripping his. He gave a light squeeze back and heard a gasp.

When his eyes opened all the way he first saw his mother, shocked and relieved, squeezing his bony hands even tighter.

Janus and Remus immediately stood up from the chairs that they sat in close by, holding their breaths and Virgil's other hand, urging him to stay awake.

"M-m-mo-om?" He croaked out quietly.

"Baby..." she whispered, tears coming to her eyes.

"Virgil! Oh my god you're okay!" Remus exclaimed while Janus just sighed in relief, having no words for how happy he was in that moment.

"Why-wait what happened?" Virgil asked. "There was a car..." he muttered to himself.

"Roman and Andrew were drunk off of their asses and decided that running you over twice would be a wonderful idea. I mean, you got yeeted into that tree" Remus explained.

"Oh yeah" Virgil said, staring at the floor as the memories began to come back to him. His eyes filled with tears as he leaned into his mother, "why-why would they let him out?" He whispered, "why..."

Lucia just hugged him tightly and whispered back, "he had friends..he had connections, I don't know how—I don't know when—i'm starting to think that him just 'going off to the bar' every day wasn't the entire truth."

"They-they have to put him back, they have to-o-oo" he muttered, wiping his eyes.

"Oh, believe me, they will. I've already called them..Paul and Carl are worried about us, and I practically have them on speed dial. They have a front office desk lady Tiffany or something—they gave me that number to call if we ever need help Stat."

Virgil nodded, "I—i'm worried.." he began, "A-About Roman..."

"What?! Why?" Remus demanded, "why would you be worried? After everything he did?"

"I'm—god, not that I really care about him or anything because trust me, I don't. I barely know him, and I don't want to get to know him—but, you know my dad. He's manipulative and horrible, and finds out how to get his way no matter what. I'm worried that he's like—forcing Roman into it? Or like, manipulating him and planning to hurt him.."

"Why do you care if he hurts him?" Janus asked. Everyone else just looked on in curiosity.

"I have morals, first of all—also if anyone gets of hurt him it's me—"

"Doesn't that defeat the point of morals?" Logan asked.

Virgil sighed, "shhh—anyways, and second of all, Remus. He's your brother—"

"I never cared!! He never cared! After dad left, he'd leave me and mom alone when we needed him, he'd always go off doing weird things and coming up withe excuses, he became violent and aggressive and-and hid it all underneath a shell he tried not to take it out on us. But now I know he used other people. And now that he has no one else everything is breaking and we're starting to see the real him!" Remus exclaimed.

"It doesn't matter how I feel though" Virgil whispered, "wouldn't you want to put family first...and even though you hate to admit it, if Roman died or got killed, or-or" he stopped, looking Remus in the eyes, "would you really be okay?

"Virgil" Remus whispered, grabbing his hand, "yes. I think I would. Besides, one day I hope for you to become a part of my family..and mine of yours."

Virgil blushed, and Janus just smirked.

"Yes, Virgil" Logan began, "Your feelings are perfectly valid after everything that's happened. And though it is reasonable for Remus to have conflicted feelings on this matter, it doesn't seem like he does, as he's never had a good relationship with Roman either way."

"Thanks guys" Virgil said, smiling, "you're right...i'm still worried though..about what they may be planning."

"Oh, that's alright babes! Cause we got a plan too!" Remy exclaimed, bursting into the room after coming back with his coffee break (with Patton and Emile.)

They started talking about what they should do as they filled Virgil in on the plan.

"Aight babes, we ain't doing all of that horror movie BS where the police never get involved. We are getting those crazy gay police officers to come bust their booties." Remy told them, sipping on a Frappuccino.     

"Alright everyone, here's what's going to happen" Lucia began, "i'll get the police, since I know almost more than all of you—Virgil will have to testify in court one day but he's too injured right now—but I need some persuaders. Who here can back me up and come with me if the police don't believe me?" She asked.

"Logan's short tempered and can give logical facts, Remy's short tempered and sassy, Janus is good at blackmailing and lying, he can be manipulative and get people to do what he wants them to, Remus is just disturbing, and Emile and Patton are peacemakers" Virgil explained.

"Wow" Lucia said.

"Janus, Logan, Remy, and Patton you're coming with me as Long as Remy doesn't spam listen to Interlude IV the whole drive" she told them.

"But-but ZACH CALLISON IS QUEEN-"

Lucia chuckled and began to walk out of the room, bidding everyone goodbye.

————————————————————

They arrived to the police officer as Remy was singing my demons. "THEY WANNA BREAK ME AND WASH AWAY MY COLORS-"

"WE're here!" Lucia yelled in amusement.

They got out of the car and walked into the station.

————————————————————

"Remus please stop removing your clothing" Emile sighed.

"What are you going to do about it?" Remus said, dancing on a random pole he had in his pocket while removing his clothing gradually.

"Woah, woah, woah, Remus. Okay chill
out, you can put a show on for me and Janus later, don't scar Emile for life, please" Virgil chuckled.

"Finnneee..."

————————————————————

Lucia opened the door and was met with the same police officers who arrested her husband.

"Hello, Officers" she greeted kindly.

"Hello ma'am. What seems to be the problem?" Paul asked from the desk, trying to pretend Carl wasn't jacking him off from underneath it.

Carl immediately took his hand from Paul's pants just as white strings of sperm came out of him.

Carl licked his fingers and then noticed that Lucia was looking at him.

"Oh, I was just finishing up my donut" he lied.

"Alright! Okay, so um I need to file a police report on my husband and a kid I guess?" She questioned herself.

Carl nodded and handed her a paper, finally looking up from his desk, "Oh! Lucia!"

There was the sound of pants being zipped in the silence.

"My fly was down" Paul said casually.

"I wonder why~" Carl smirked, getting elbowed by Tiffany who had just walked into the room.

"Ugh, boys" she said, rolling her eyes.

"You guys, come with me and explain what happened" Tiffany told them, pointing to Lucia and the teenagers in the room, "i'm so sorry about this whole police force. Everyone should be fired. Don't worry, the man who let Andrew out of jail did not get away with this without any consequences."