Ozpin

Y/n p.o.v
I was sitting next to Ruby who was looking nervous at what's to come. While the blonde woman walked around us saying "if it were up to me I would send you home with a pat on the back." Ruby smiled a little bit it soon disappeared as the woman slapped her riding crop onto the table and said "and a slap on the wrist." Ruby recoiled when it happened while I continued to sit there with a calm expression. A man with grey hair than walked in with a plate of cookies and sat down in front of us and introduced himself to be Ozpin the headmaster of Beacon academy and asked Ruby about her skills while also noticing her silver eyes. At the end of their conversation Ozpin invited her to go to beacon and Ruby accepts it and let's her leave. As the door Ruby went through closed  Ozpin turned his attention to me and says "you look just like your mother." I look at him and ask "how do you know her." He replied with "why wouldn't I know her she was the fall maiden after all and it was my responsibility to look after her. Now I have a question for you y/n Fall do you know where your sister is." I replied with "Of course I know where she is Ozpin I mean why wouldn't I be able to notice her own semblance. Especially after what she did."
He looks at me sincerely and says "She's still hunting for the Fall maiden's power and I don't know how she learned who the present Fall maiden was. But I'm sure you remember what your mother asked you to do before she died from Cinder's attack." "Yes I remember Ozpin she asked me to forgive my sister and not kill her. But I can't keep that promise so the next time she appears I will kill her."  Ozpin takes a sip from his coffee mug and says "I see that is the path you have chosen. Well there's no point in keeping you here anymore especially when your going to Beacon in two days. But I have a question and you don't need to answer if you don't want to. My question is why did your sister become so hungry for power." I look at him and say "it all started when we were younger. Grimm attacked our village and my father was killed trying to protect us. Cinder she got mad at my mother for not using her fall maiden powers to stop the Grimm but I didn't get mad because I knew if she were to use that power. Salem would have found her and taken her power. But Cinder didn't understand that and so weeks after the Grimm attack she attacked my mother and killed her to gain the powers of the Fall maiden but she didn't gain them. And so Cinder began to leave but I attacked her and we fought and I lost." After explaining why I began to walk out of the room and into the dark of the night.