Chapter 32

Jisung's pov

I woke up and realised I had to get ready to go to school again. I was nervous, really nervous. I had already missed so much school and I only just got there, I hope no one comments on it.

I started to get ready. I took a shower, picked out my outfit for the day, which was a pink sweater and blue jeans. It made me feel cute and it made me feel a little better.

I saw Felix in the kitchen for breakfast.

"Oh hey Jisung, I have cereal for breakfast"

"Goodmorning Felix, I'll take out the bowls"

I got the bowls and spoons while Felix got the cereal and the milk.

We had our breakfast in silence and then left the house.

"So do you look forward to school again?" Felix asked me.

"Not really, I guess, but I do wanna see everyone again and thank Chan for coming to the hospital, because I don't think I've properly thanked him" I replied, even though I was nervous I was still excited to see the group again.

Before I knew it, we arrived at school and walked in. When we saw the others I was immediately surrounded and flooded with questions, I was kind of overwhelmed. Woojin must've noticed, because he told everyone to quiet down and let me breathe.

"Are you okay?" Jeongin asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine now, thank you all for worrying about me though" I smiled at them all. I saw Minho looking at me concerned and I looked at him a while longer to reassure him that I was actually fine.

"Oh and Chan, I never thanked you for coming to the hospital to see me, it meant a lot to me."

"It was really no problem, we were all worried about you"

"Also, I understand if you want to know what's going on, but I don't know if I'm ready to talk about it yet, but when I've made peace with the situation, I'll tell you all, I promise."

"It's fine, we won't force you to tell us anything, take your time" Woojin told me and I felt so grateful to have them in my life.

"Thank you guys, I really do appreciate it."

By the time we were done talking it was time to go to our classes so we parted ways.

I tried to pay attention in class and it was going... well, not that great. I just couldn't stop thinking about what I did to deserve these amazing people entering my life.

At lunch I sat with the rest of the guys and it was so great. I sat in between Minho and Hyunjin.

"Hey, would all of you like to come over tonight? My parents are on a trip so they told me I could have some friends over" Hyunjin invited us, we all agreed.

-

School went on like normal and soon it was over and we all met up to go to Hyunjin's.

I was excited to spend more time with them all, this was only the second time I was invited to a hang out like this, the first time being the second day we met when Felix invited everyone.

Hyunjin's house wasn't that far from school and we arrived after a 15 minute walk.

We walked in and I was amazed. He had a really nice house. Seeing how my mother and I had struggled with money ever since my dad left, I hadn't really entered a house this nice, since then. Felix and I lived in an apartment, so it wasn't nearly as big as this place.

Everyone plopped down in the living room, some on the couch and some on the floor. I, of course, sat down next to Minho, he made me feel good. I felt happy and more free of nervousness with him next to me. He just helped me a lot when I needed it even with us only meeting a little while ago.

We all decided to watch a couple movies, Felix, Jeongin and I pretty much forced them to watch disney movies, so here we were all watching Mulan.

This was nice, just being in each others presence. This felt like a family, one I never had.

When Mulan had ended we decided we should probably eat dinner. We settled on some ramen, because we were too lazy to make anything more advanced.

We all gathered in the living room again to watch a second movie, this time our eyes were focused on Hiro and Baymax. (That movie is so good, I cry everytime)

I was trying hard not to cry when Tadashi died, but I couldn't take it and a tear slipped. Minho probably noticed, because next thing I knew I was cuddled up to his side with his arms around my waist. I looked at him for a second and saw that he was already looking at me with a soft smile. I smiled back before we both focused our eyes on the screen again.

When we finished this movie, we all agreed on going home, because it was getting late and it was still a school night.

"Can you stay over?" I asked Minho, I really wanted him to stay.

"Yes, of course if you want" I bounced up excitedly and he chuckled a bit.

Apparently Changbin was staying over too so the four of us started our walk home. It felt weird to me 'home'. This was the first time I could call a place home.

Luckily, the walk wasn't too long and we reached the apartment rather quickly. Changbin and Felix said their goodnights and disappeared into Felix' room.

Minho and I made our way into my room. I gave him some clothes that were to big on my he could wear to sleep and while he went to change in the bathroom, I quickly changed too and already went to lay down on the bed. Only about a minute later, Minho came out of the bathroom. The sweatpants I had given him were a little short, but otherwise it was fine.

I patted the space next to me on the bed and he slipped under the covers with me. I immediately cuddled up to his chest, wanting to feel his warmth and loving the feeling of his chest heaving up and down with his breath. It felt like a rhythm and I fell asleep in no time.

~

A slightly longer chapter. I had some trouble with this one folks so I hope it's okay.

So yeah hope you enjoyed.