12

Yes!

As long as it was about Vanessa, Tony did not have his own judgment. He would always stand on Vanessa's side.

Didn't she already know?

Why did she still have ridiculous illusions when Vanessa said so?

She had to know everything, but why did her heart still hurt so much? 

Bella, you were really low!

She was forced to go to the hospital with Tony and Vanessa.

When Vanessa entered the clinic, Tony pulled Bella outside and seemed to be afraid that she would run away.

"Don't worry, Vanessa will definitely be fine. I'm going to the restroom. If you don't trust me, you can come with me." Bella had slowly calmed down. She just thought Tony's behavior was disgusting.

"You..." Seeing Bella's callousness, Tony seemed to have been burned by it and released his hand.

Bella sneered and turned to the restroom.

When she turned from the restroom, Vanessa had already left the clinic. She did not see Tony.

Bella sneered and was about to leave. When did Vanessa have to do with her? If it weren't Tony pulling her over, she wouldn't want to look at them a second time.

As she was about to leave, she suddenly heard the voice of Vanessa talking to a child in the ward.

Bella was stunned and could not help but open the door to see Vanessa talking to a child with a gentle voice.

"Mommy, does it hurt?" The child asked with a childish but worried expression on his face.

"Of course, it hurts." Vanessa nodded and said, "Then if you give mommy a kiss, Mommy won't feel the pain."

"Okay, huh. Mommy, is it still painful?"

"Not at all!"

Bella saw the child, her fingers trembling slightly, the blood flowing backward, and the whole body was cold.

This child, he was...

She got fainted and could not stand.

This child's heart was her child's.

He was Vanessa's child. she had never seen such a pure, gentle smile on Vanessa's face.

No matter how hypocritical Vanessa was, she really loved her child.

Vanessa was also a person with a child. Why did Vanessa hurt her child so much?

"You..." Bella opened her mouth, but her mouth could not utter anything.

Vanessa noticed that Bella came in.

Seeing Bella, she smiled proudly and said, "I've already said that you can't beat me."

"Mommy, who is she?" The boy curiously asked as he looked at Bella.

"Aren't you asking mommy, why is mommy hurt? It's all because she pushed mommy and made mommy fell down." Vanessa raised her eyebrows and said to the child.

Originally, the child looked at Bella curiously. After listening to Vanessa's words, his eyes on Bella were filled with hostility.

"You bad woman, you dare bully my mother. I will avenge for my mother." The boy ran over and hugged Bella's leg, then took a bite on her.

The child was deliberately trying to revenge for Vanessa so the bite was painful.

Bella frowned

Her leg really hurt, but there was more pain in her heart.

"Go away." Bella was filled with hatred and lifted her leg to push the child away.

This child is the culprit that killed her child. If it wasn't for this child, her child would not have died.

The healthy heart he used now was dug out of her child's body.

"Wow." The child was frightened by her and immediately cried.

Just then, the door to the ward was suddenly pushed open and Tony walked toward them.

Before Bella could be reached, Vanessa quickly got up from the bed and reached out to help the child on the ground.

"Matthew, don't cry. Don't cry." Vanessa also cried.

"Bella, why are you doing this? He's just a child who doesn't understand anything. Why are you so cruel?" Vanessa looked at Bella with pity.

When she heard Vanessa's words, Bella thought it was just ridiculous. She just pushed the child away and did not even use the strength to do so.

From Vanessa saying, it was as if she had abused this child.

"You..." Before she could finish her words, Tony who walked in interrupted her. "Bella, how can you become like this now? I know you hate Vanessa and me. Just let it go, Matthew is just a child under the age of four years. How do you do that?"

Bella was really pissed off by them.

Really!

She had never seen such a shameless person before!

Their child was only four years old and didn't understand anything. He bit her, she just pushed him away, she didn't use any force at all, and they looked like she had bullied their child.

However, what about hers?

What about her child?

Her child had just been born and could not even say a word. They took him away and killed him for their own son. 

How cruel they were to do such terrible things!

"I Bella wouldn't start with a child, no matter how much I hate you. I said I didn't push him, do you believe me?" Bella asked Tony in his eyes.

"I..." Tony hesitated for a moment, and Matthew cried even more heartbrokenly. His face flushed with redness.

Tony immediately started to comfort Matthew in his arms and coaxed him for a while before Matthew's crying slowed down.

He replied Bella coldly, "I only believe what I saw in my eyes. I just saw you kick him away, and such a young child will not lie."

The light in Bella's eyes slowly vanished.

"Yeah, you're right, I kicked him. What is wrong? He's just a bastard." Bella saw Tony holding the child so gently and coaxing him. she thought about her own child who was killed by Tony. In her heart, she hated him and laughed coldly. "Not just mention to push him, I want to kill him indeed."

"Crack."

Tony slapped Bella on her face.

But the more painful place was in her heart.

This was not the first time she had been slapped. last time, Vanessa did that. But this time the slap was much more painful, it almost breaking her heart.