A bad feeling.

"You can all go now." Ubuyashaki ordered, he went back to his manor, leaving the ten pillars with their respective orders.

The strongest swordsmen from the demon slayer corps were silent. A sepulchral silence. Each of them had a new quest, dangerous one or just some information gathering.

For Hiiro's quest it was the later. Women have been disappearing in a town near Tokyo, some villagers have seen demons at night kidnapping the girls while talking amongst themselves. The girls will be taken to Douma, the upper moon two. The demon who killed Kanae.

The tenth pillar wanted to say no to the quest, but, there was no other option. The pillars began to scatter, everyone was ready to leave, Rengoku and Shinobu were talking while the tenth pillar was unconcerned by this. A bad feeling stoke the raven haired boy. A really bad feeling.

"Hiiro, my man, let's go!"

The three of them began their journey. Later that night he will regret not telling anything.

The train station was crowded as ever. People going from one place to another, boarding the train, waving goodbyes.

"Well, this is my train!" Rengoku exclaimed happily.

Hiiro and Shinobu accompanied the flame pillar to the train station. The insect pillar was going with the night pillar for this mission.

"Rengoku, let me go with you." Hiiro begged again, since they left the Butterfly estate, he may have asked a hundred times now.

"I will decline again, you two have a mission too. You can't neglect it."

The white haori pillar refused to let his friend go. He had a bad feeling about the train, about his mission, if someone close to him dies again, he won't be able to bear it.

"What's is this beast!?" When the three pillars caught a glimpse of the young swordsmen causing a ruckus at the station, Hiiro's grief was relieved a little.

"Well, the three idiots are going with you." He smiled widely, then he did something that stunned both the insect and the flame pillar, the tenth pillar hugged his old friend. "Don't you dare die..."

After leaving Rengoku at the station, the two raven haired pillars made their way through the town. The night just began, the atmosphere was lively.

Shinobu took a glimpse at his partner, he was silent, more than usual. She sighed, the relationship the two of them had built so far was deep enough for her to knew what was bothering him, but she also knew that when he's pissed, he's like dynamite.

"Hey, hey. Young miss." An old looking man called her from his ramen stand, he may be on his forties, with funny mustache and an average build he smiled to the pillar and invited her to approach his small food stand. "You seem troubled by something."

When the petite girl was close to the stand, the steamy ramen smelled so good that she began to drool.

"Hehe, old Yamamoto ramen is the best. It could even change that look on your boyfriend's face." He gave her a bowl of ramen, it had meat, pork chops, and eggs on it. "C'mon. Try it, girl!"

A blushing Shinobu realized a presence behind her. She knew the golden eyes were on her back. She took a deep breath and hold the ramen bowl.

Hiiro looked at it and shook his head.

"I ain't hungry." He growled. "Let's go. We have a mission."

"Hiiro-kun~" a vein popped out of her forehead and 'the smile' appeared on her face. "You have to eat!"