Babies Day Out

*** I will use some dialogue type part in this chapter because when 5 people are talking at the same time , it's really difficult to write it in casual way.
Also English isn't my first language so I have limited vocabulary and I tend to do a lot of typos. Please forgive me for this.

Jeno - JN
Jaemin - JM
Renjun - RJ
Minhyuck - MH
Jasmine - JS

That's how I'll name then in dialogue portion.

Thank you guys .

Happy Reading .

🐕🦊🐇🦄🐰

" We are all going in one car and that would be mine"

" No .. nada .. we aren't going by a Moomin car . We are taking my car "

" What's wrong with a Moomin car ? Are you trying to show off your fancy car Lee Jeno ? "

" I'm not trying to show anything but your car is so funny . It looks like a baby's playhouse"

" Oh god .. such a disrespectful brat . I'm the oldest here . I'm saying we will go by my car that's it "

" You aren't not even a citizen of Korea and already pulling the senior shit on me when you are just a month older than me "

" So what I'm still older "

" And I'm still a citizen of Korea"

Sighing for me nth time , Jaemin rubbed his temple .
Jeno and Renjun were fighting over whose car they'll use to go to Lotte world as the kids said they want to go together.

Jasmine pulled the Hem of Jaemins shirt.
" Dada .. they are fighting like little kids. Even we don't fight like this "

" The last time we checked , they were the two most oldest among us"
Jaemin said with disappointment.

" Uncle Nana .. I think you need to interfere . Otherwise they won't stop and we will be late "
Minhyuck calmly said.

Jaemin shook his head .
" Okkhhaayyy..."

He walked to the older two and stood between them . Pushing them little far from each other by poking their chest , Jaemin took over the situation.

" Listen children "

Jaemin said and earned a look from both Jeno and Renjun .

" Psstt you are the child among 3 .."

" Shut up Jeno "

Jaemin scold.

" No seriously I'm the old.."

" You too Injunie , don't talk ".

This time Jaemin was little polite which made Jeno rolled his eyes .

" Why are . .."

Jaemin put his index fingers on both Renjun and Jenos lips to make them stop talking.

Renjun blushed with Jaemins action and Jeno got flustered.
And Jaemin ...
He Was Out Of His Sense when both the olders lips touched his fingers. But there are children in the house.

" Okay .. so We will take Injunies car , I'll pay for the tickets and Jeno will pay for foods .
Okay ?
Perfect balance .
No one will show of anything and no fighting "

He moved his fingers from their lips and calm down himself. But no one can tell what was going inside him.

Renjun smiled at Jaemins wisdom .