55. Back to home

Preeti's point of view

It's been a week when i last saw him. He said that he was going out of station for an important work. I didn't ask him further..Neither I call him nor he called me. I wanted to call him though but I still feel hesitate to call him, what if he is busy in his work and I disturb him by calling.

I don't know why he left me but my heart is already forgive without knowing the reason and when every time he confessed his love to me I wanted to shout on his face that I too love him so much as much as he love me.

I don't know how my family will react if I tell them about Siddharth. Papa will never accept our love after what happened two years ago. I know he deserve punishment but he already have done so many things for me that it's hard to give him further punishment. Everyone deserves a second chance so why not him and my love for him is increasing day by day that it's hard to resist him further. I will talk to papa to accept him. I will beg in front of papa to accept our love because I can't live without Siddharth. He is my life and I can't live without my life.

Ring... Ring..

Ring... Ring...

I picked up my phone when I see it's from mummy.

"when are you coming home? I told you about Neha's wedding." mummy started shouting at me as soon as I pick my call.

"mummy it's not easy to ask for a leave and it still has 17 days for Neha's wedding." I said in calm voice.

"who's your boss. I will talk to him. I am missing my daughter. It's almost a year when I saw you last. I want you here tomorrow otherwise forget that you have mother. " after saying this she cut the call.

I sighed while looking at my phone. I was sitting in a office cafeteria, having my lunch.

"can I join you for a lunch." I raised my head to see the person.

I smiled and nodded my head.

"hey.. I am sorry what happened to you. I didn't approach you before because I didn't want to feel you uncomfortable. I never thought Kartik can do such things. He looked very decent and bubbly type. who thought he was imposter behind those innocent look." Anisha, my colleague said.

I didn't say anything just gave her a small smile. I don't even want to talk about it. I have started Goosebumps in fear whenever I thought about it.

"..But our hero made the entry on right time and save you. He is so charming and hot. I wish I could be in your place."

"Anisha don't say that. Anything could be happen with me and what I go through that time I wish no girl to be in my place." I said in a lower voice.

"I know Preeti I can understand. Sorry if I make you uncomfortable. But I am glad that you are safe." she said while putting her hand on mine.

I gave her a small smile.

"but seriously I truly wanted to be in your place as Siddharth's sir P.A. So I can see daily and try my luck on him."
She said.

"means..? " I asked her when I don't get what she wanted to say.

"I have a crush on him.. No..no.. Crush is a small word I think I am in love with him and you know, I have feelings that he also like me." she said while blushing.

I started crushing the disposal glass in my hand thinking about her neck.

"how do you know that..? " I asked her with a tight smile on my face.

"he gave me his heart throbbing smile whenever he saw me." she said.

I clenched my jaw try to control my anger.