━━━𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝟐

#2. A LITTLE TIDE UP AT THE MOMENT

[ INITIAL CHAPTER ]

( — so this was scrapped because even though it was adorable, it interrupted the flow of the story. initially, I thought it to be pumped to max cuteness because these were their final moments together? aha, this was supposed to be in 20 instead of Circe Vanis but hey, here's the original!  )

»»————-————-««

Myra was sleeping. 

To many, it would have been something to let slide but Myra during short snores? Din was obviously witnessing a rare moment as a chronicle that had been bestowed upon him. Careful not to make a noise as he spurred to the landing beneath the cockpit, he arrived by her side in the softest footfalls. 

Spare my heart, he found himself thinking. 

In a fulgid golden slip drape, and with her feet tucked under her, Myra's lips were parted open to release soft snuffles and her face set in brooding composure. Like someone had stretched silk over her features, the lights danced off her tan skin and long eyelashes which shrouded a numinous couple of aureate eyes. 

When he moved closer, she stirred slowly, where her lips twitched down in a slow whisper for something—his name?—and she nestled deeper into the crook of her arms which rested over the bench. 

His hesitance bothered himself more than anyone else, wanting to do so much more than just stand there. Had she been writing, he thought as he saw the clutter of unorganized paper and her fingers smeared in sable stains from the ink. Before he could snatch one to inspect, her whisper rang past, bright and clear.