Sadie Hawkins Imagines 👩‍❤️‍👨

Author's Note: Happy Reading! Stay Inside and Wash your hands. Don't forget to like and comment :) I like the format of this. Comment if you do too.

East High was holding a Sadie Hawkins dance instead of the Valentine's dance this year. Some of the students are having a hard time asking people to go with them. Some of the students already have the perfect date planned. These are small stories about the whole asking someone to dance process.

Ricky and Nini:

Nini's POV:

"Ricky can I ask you something?" I asked with a faint British accent

"What did you say? Sorry. I'm sleep deprived. My dad's snoring kept me up and I fell asleep in chemistry class already got detention. You look cute in that outfit today by the way." Ricky said mumbling the last part.

"Never mind. I'll ask you tomorrow. Maybe you'll get some sleep tonight. You are always welcome at my place if you can't stand you dad's snoring." I said again with a faint British accent.

"Nins what's wrong? You only use the British accent when you're nervous." Ricky said getting up from the desk in study hall and pulling back a strand of my hair.

"I can ask you later." I went back to doing my calculus homework.

"Nina Salazar-Roberts you're the worst liar. Tell me what's wrong or I'm tickling you in your special spot."

"Don't you dare. And fine willyougottothesadiehawkinsdancewithme?" I asked still having the British accent.

"What did u say?"

"Will you be my date to Sadie's?" I bit my lip

"Of course. Nini, I'm your boyfriend I wouldn't go with anyone but you." Ricky kissed me passionately when the teacher stepped out.

Big Red and Ashlyn:

Ashlyn's POV:

"Guys, Big Red will never go with me. He said last year he doesn't do dances and he's not a very romantic boyfriend. We just started dating a few weeks ago. I doubt he even knows what Sadie's even is." I said at the lunch table with my theatre girls.

"I'm sure Ricky will remind him." Nina commented.

"Girl, if you go alone, I'll be your date. I don't have a crush or a boyfriend." Kourtney said.

"I'm sure he will say yes. He's Big Red after all. Remember those flowers from last fall? You should do something romantic." Gina said smiling.

"He's always with Ricky, no offense Nini, but how do I get him alone?"

"Ask him in Robotics club. Didn't he just join the team?" Nini exclaimed.

"If he says no it will be so embarrassing."

"Hey what happened to the confident Ashlyn who joined every club, even theatre?" Kourt nudged me.

"Fine. I'll ask him sometime today."

During Robotics club after school, I planned on asking Big Red to the dance. It can't be that hard right? I mean guys ask girls all the time. Why was I so nervous? Was I scared of rejection? I don't know. Before we started, I asked Big Red to step outside for a moment. He listened since I was his girlfriend and the co-captain of the team.

"I was wondering if you would like to go to the Sadie Hawkin's dance with me? I know you don't like dances and dressing up, but it would mean a lot to me. The other girls have dates. And I don't want to go alone. You can always be a third wheel with Ricky and..." I kept rambling