22~Sleeping Together

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"Everyone comfortable?" You asked the mass of groaning and grumbling blankets and pillows at your feet.

"I can't believe you Mortal girl have the audacity to throw us all on the floor," was the sulky reply.

"I also have the audacity to throw all of you out of my home if I hear another complaint from all of you," you responded sweetly.

At that the five demigods on the ground fell quiet and grudgingly, but silently, began laying down on the floor and the couch. Yoongi and Hoseok lay on opposite sides of the couch together, soundlessly fighting over the blankets. Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook were all squished together on the floor in a mass of pillows.

While Jimin and Taehyung were cuddling each other, Jungkook looked up desperately at you. "Why can't I be with you?" He whined.

You folded your arms impassively. "Because I'm exhausted and want to have the bed all to myself tonight." Flashbacks of the dead rabbit seared through your mind but you quickly batted them away. You needed to sleep in your own bed eventually.

"It's past midnight and I want all of you to be quiet in the next ten minutes, understand?" You said, trying to imitate the tone your mother used on you when you were younger.

"So bossy," Yoongi muttered under his breath.

You chose to ignore his comment. In part because you were too tired to try and argue with a demigod and partly because he was the son of Hades. It was hard to believe you'd even allowed this situation to happen.

After all, you'd been debating whether to kick Jungkook out of the house or not, and now here you were with four more demigods in all their arrogance and cluelessness.

"Good night," you said curtly before turning around and heading to your bedroom.

You paused outside your door and quickly flipped on the lights, eyes raking over my room. No sign of open window or dead animals anywhere. Just to make sure, you double checked to ensure your windows were locked tight and that your closet was free from blood and gore. You even went as far as to get onto your hands and knees and check under your bed.

Finally satisfied of making sure there was no crazy-ex notes, you closed the door behind you and flipped off the lights before burying into the soft covers.

You had just begun sinking into the pillows when a soft knock came from the door. Huffing impatiently, you sat up right as the door creaked open slightly. "What is it now?"

Jungkook poked his head in, clutching a pillow in one arm. The dim light in the hallway outlined his features. The sight made you want to melt, but you quickly forced your features to remain impassive no matter how much he reminded you of a little toddler waddling around in pajamas.