Chapter 7

Hey guys, It's me the author of the story. Sorry that this chapter came out late. Had to do some school work, and on top of that, I just had to have writer's block. Well at least I'm finally done. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Now, on with the story~

______________________________________

3rd Person POV

It was the next day, and John's death was known to the public. It was shown in the every news channel, printed in all of the newspapers, shown in online articles, etc...

The news of John's death has spread, not only in the whole Wellston, but also to far away towns. New Bostin is one of those towns.

Many people in Wellston was walking around with a newspaper in hand. Some were watching the television, that was displaying the news about John's death. While all the people in Wellston was wondering about the cause of John's death, two certain students in New Bostin was about hear news, that's going to shake their lives.

______________________________________

"Claire and Adrion. Please report to the main office immediately." The speakers sounded.

Claire and Adrion then stood up from their desk and went to the teacher's desk, to be excused.

"May we go, ma'am?" Claire says.

"Go ahead." The teacher says, before Claire and Adrion exited the class.

While they were walking down the hallway, they decided to have a little conversation.

"So, why do you think we're called to the main office?" Adrion says.

"Hmmm, maybe we're going to talk about something, but I don't know what we're going to talk about." Claire says.

"Well, hope it's a good thing." Adrion says.

"We'll find out, after we arrive." Claire

"Yeah." Adrion says.

The duo then continued walking, until they arrived outside the door of their destination, the Headmaster's office.

Claire knocked at the door, before coming inside.

"Excuse me." Claire says.

"Ah, come in, take a seat if you want." The Headmaster says.

Claire and Adrion then went over, to take a seat.

"So, what do you wish to talk about, sir?" Claire says.

"Do you two still remember John?" The Headmaster says, to which shocked the duo.

The duo then started to get flashbacks of the scene where them and their class were brutalized by their old classmate.

"W-what about him, sir?" Claire says.

"If he was different, would you two still be his friends? The Headmaster says.

"What do you mean by different, sir?" Adrion says.

"If he was a good person, would you still be his friends?" The Headmaster says.

"Sir, why are we talking about John?" Claire says.

"*sigh* The reason why I called both of you is because of this."

The Headmaster then grabbed a remote and pressed the button, to which a T.V. attached to a wall turned on, showing the news about John.

"Now for the main news. Two days ago, a boy named John Doe, committed suicide, with reasons yet unknown to us."

After hearing what the newscaster said, Claire and Adrion had shocked looks in their faces.