5 ~ A Night With The Prince

- Abhishree POV -

- Abhishree POV -

'This is Do or Die" I took a long breath.

Change, Change is the only constant thing in this world. Everything changes, anything changes and everybody changes. My life changed, and my world has taken upside down.

The thoughts were raking all through my mind when I was walking with the attendee towards the Prince's Chamber. The oil lamps were lit at distant places which were lightening the whole palace. 

I came out of that Chamber and noticed that it had turned dark. I looked at the light of the full moon, which was glistening beautifully. I was upset with the moon too. He was going to be witnessing everything today.

I did not know, What would happen or not. I did not know if I would be having my purity with me or not tomorrow morning. That animal could do anything with me. 

My sight was not leaving the light of the moon that was travelling with me everywhere. In the gallery, It was beautifully enhancing the beauty of marble flooring. The palace was shining under the moonlight. I had never experienced such a thing. I did not know how labourers did that magic. 

My sight was not leaving my feet which were looking beautiful on the floor as I was walking. I walked as If that might be my last walk, capturing everything. My hand itself went to the dagger and ensure that it was carefully placed. 

We took the turn towards the main gallery and continued walking till reached the front of Prince's Chamber. The flowers in the garden look like pearls under the moonlight. 

I took a deep breath.

"You may leave now, I can go by myself" I ordered the attendee. She bowed and left. I continued and noticed the same eight guards. They looked at me and bowed. Though I was having a little veil, everything was visible. I nodded and entered the chamber as the princess, which I was not more. 

There was mostly darkness all around. I could not see him anywhere. I entered more and went to the second part of the chamber, which was open to the sky. I saw him sitting on the couch and having his gaze frozen over the burning oil lamp. He was making his finger go through the burning flame and silently enjoying it like a Psycho. The sight made me a little afraid of him. I wanted to run all of sudden.

I felt my heart beating fast as his gaze was serious. He was looking dangerous, having his long hair messed up, the scar of a dagger on his right cheek, dark eyes and a deadly roaring voice.

"Serve me the Alcohol," He said and I almost jumped. He said without moving his gaze.

I saw here and there and my sight stopped at the jug which had a snake-shaped handle it and glass along with it. I moved to obey him and sat on the floor. I held the jug, which seems too heavy because of its strong metal and poured the red liquid into the glass.