EPISODE 4: Viral (Part II)

[PREVIOUSLY:

LIYANA: So you'll tell him now?

AMATO: He IS already a big boy~!

LIYANA: (closes her eyes in exasperation) Just...get the groceries here and I'll~

AMATO: Biarlah dia berdikari, okay? Love ya! (hangs up)

   (Liyana realizes his husband just hung up. But, of course, she doesn't take this personally and just smiles it off.)

LIYANA: (grunts and sighs) And...this is why I think I'm taking care of two little boys!]

SETTING: TOK ABA'S KOKOTIAM
30 MINUTES AFTER PREVIOUS SCENE

   [The fact I want to say a specific location but I don't have the clearance yet...TwT]

   (At the kokotiam, BoBoiBoy is seen rushing to meet the gang, also seen seated by the chairs near the counter. At the counter, Tok Aba continues to handle his business as he expects Ochobot to go along with the heroes. They've arrived sooner than their own lieutenant.)

BOBOIBOY: (pants after running) Boy, you guys came sooner than me?!

FANG: (his shoulder by the counter) Um, yeah! Commander called us first, probably.

YING: Yalo! We also have intel on the mission already! We're just waiting for Commander's ship to arrive!

   (Yaya was first to spill the beans, activating a hologram with all given coordinates, data, and documentations. As the screen projects, BoBoiBoy investigates on the information.)

YAYA: (presses on her powerband) According to the reports, somebody's been taking TEMPUR-A's Power Sphere medical equipment! There's no identity on the suspect, but there were camera footages! (zooms in to the videos) Look.

   (In the video, the room was dark as a door slides open in the periphery to reveal a creature of...actually no defined shape. The blob-looking alien simply snatches the Power Spheres, stuffs them in his sack, and leaves.

   The screen projection shuts down, and a rumbling wind eventually takes over the place.)

GOPAL: (points upward) There! It's Commander!

   (At the sight, the MYS Kebenaran lands over the open field of grass beside the kokotiam. But as the engine silences, and as the gang, with Ochobot, prepare to board it's opening doors, a wailing voice interrupts.)

???: OOOOAH...!

THE GANG: Eh?!

PAPA ZOLA: My sweet MYS Kebenaran! (already rubbing his body all over the ship, like kissing it) Oh, it's been so long, my dear!

PIPI: Ish, Papa! You miss your ship over me?!

   [PIPI!!!]

PAPA ZOLA: Ah! Hehe...Of course not, my sweet darling! (squeezes her cheek) How could I ever replace you?

   (Pipi laughs cheekily.)

   (The door of the ship drops, and Koko Ci summons the gang and Papa Zola.)

KOKO CI: (already standing there) Hurry up, team! Time is flying fast! (spins to turn back and walk inside)

PAPA ZOLA: Ah! Yes! I finally get to pilot again! Wohoo! (runs into the ship with his hands in the air)