♡37; you are the cause of my euphoria♡

"So Jungkook invited us to come with the rest of BTS to go somewhere. I don't know where yet. But you should definitely come. And plus Yoongi is gonna be there" I give her a wink making her blush at me mentioning Yoongi.

"I'd love to come" she smiles.

We say goodbye to Jisung and Chan and we make our way to the big people carrier car.

I step in and greet the boys. Minji does the same and sits next to Yoongi of course.

Minji and Yoongi aren't a thing yet. I mean they've kissed but they aren't together yet. And everyone here can see that they like each other. So that's definitely happening any time soon.'

Jungkook gets in the car too and sits down next to me. He intertwines his hand with mine making me smile. I lean my head on bis shoulder and listen to the rest of the chatter in the car until we got there. Me and Jungkook could have talked but we didn't. And I know his reason was the same as mine.

I just wanted to enjoy the moment, lay on him, hands intertwined and think about him.

We arrived at the place we were supposed to arrive. Jungkook put his hands over my eyes and told Yoongi to do the same to Minji.

I got out of the car as Jungkook led me towards wherever we were walking to.

After about two minutes Jungkook whispered in my ear "you ready?"

I could feel his hot breath in my neck making a chill rush down my spine and I blushed at his closeness.

How can I ever get used to this?

"I'm ready" I tell Jungkook and he removes his hands.

A shocked and happy expression appears on my face as I cover my mouth. "Oh my god guys, what are we doing here?" I ask looking towards Minji to see her equally as suprised as me.

"We are having a concert here tomorrow and we thought it would be nice to practice the concert before tomorrow" Jin tells us.

"My gosh guys, that's amazing" Minji says with a grin.

Jungkook takes my hand again and we walk towards the building.

Once we got in me and Minji stood at the standing section at the front. So we could cheer for the boys there.

This was honestly our biggest dream, to go to a BTS concert. And now we are here having our own private concert.

We wait for the boys to prepare. Once the boys walk onto the stage me and Minji started cheering.

It felt like we had just won soundcheck and we were the only ones there, but this was so much better.

All the members got into position. And the track for ON started playing.

After Jin's part me and Minji decided to dance along, because we learnt this dance at home.

We stood still with our legs together, arms folded.

"Find me and I'm gonna live with ya!" Me and Minji sang along with Jimin and started dancing along.

This moment was honestly so precious, to be damcing along with bts along with laughs and smiles.

The next song up was fake love and me and Minji chanted along shouting "FAKE LOVE" enthusiastically.

After a few more songs along came euphoria.

All the other boys were off the stage and just Jungkook was left on the stage.

I watched Jungkook carefully with a massive blush on my face as he sang the words out carefully as he looked into my eyes as if every word was meant for me.

"Take my hands now" he sang with a delicate voice reaching his hand out towards me and he grabbed it holding onto it tightly.

"You are the cause of my euphoria" he sang before helping me up onto the stage.

He held me close to him his head on my shoulder and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Annyeonghaseyo jeoneun bangtan sonyeondan hwanggeum maknae Jeon Jungkook inmida" I could hear Hobi singing making me giggle as I noticed the rest of BTS all standing by Minji in front of the stage.

I noticed Yoongi's arm wrapped around Minji's waist which made me smile.

"Euphoria" he repeats his breath hitting my neck.

"Take my hands now" he says and takes one of the arms away from around my waist and takes it to hold onto my hand.

"You are the cause of my euphoria" he turns his head and so do I, his eyes piercing into mine.

He continued singing like that holding onto me.

"Even if the desert becomes cracked
No matter who shakes this world
Don't let go of the hand you're holding
Please don't wake up from this dream" he squeezes my hand a little.

"Close the door now. When I'm with you I'm in utopia" he sings the last sentence of the song and holds my hand that he's holding above my head spinning me around and I turn round and land in his arms.

We hold onto each other, looking into each others eyes.

I could hear the other members all cheering and clapping as Jungkook leaned in to kiss me.

The end

——
A/n: thank you guys all so much for reading my story,

I can't believe I uploaded the first chapter about one and a half months ago and I have 22k reads already, its unbelievable and I can't believe that happened.

Please check out my other book: The Truth Untold.
I stopped writing it for a while to finish off this book but now that I've finished it I can continue writing the other book.

I will also be home for the next three weeks because all the schools in my country have shut, I live in the Netherlands by the way.

And if anyone wants to be friends or something, feel free to message me. I love talking to you guys❤️

I said earlier on in the book that I was thinking about doing a Q&A, but I've already finished this book so I might do it in another book.

Bye love you guys💜💜

-Jeong Minkyung