The Stolen Stone (Part 2)

Star-Lord, also known as Peter Quill, lead Gwen Poole, Ruby Rose, and (Y/N) (L/N) to his spaceship, the Benatar, with Drax and Mantis.

Gwen: I can't believe I'm in The Guardians Of the Galaxy's ship!

Quill: My ship.

Gwen begins to excitedly observe the ships interior while Ruby does the same thing, in a much more unenthusiastic way.

Ruby: Looks like a Bullhead to me.

Mantis: What is a Bullhead?

Ruby: It's a-

(Y/N) swooped into the conversation in case Ruby were to accidentally reveal that they are from different dimensions.

(Y/N): It's a class of ships the Ravagers use. The B-Ships, I believe.

Ruby gives (Y/N) a look of confusion. (Y/N) replies with a commanding one.

Gwen: Shotgun!

Everyone looks over to Gwen, who has claimed Rocket Raccon's seat, who isn't with them at the moment.

(Y/N): Yeah, no, you aren't sitting there.

Gwen: Why not?

(Y/N): Cuz' that's where the goddamn co-pilot sits. And I don't trust you with piloting a spaceship.

Ruby: I don't even trust you with driving a car.

Quill: You know what I'll say?

Drax: Here we go.

Quill: For my biggest fan, you can sit there.

Gwen: Yes! This is just my day.

Gwen happily straps herself into the seat. Drax and Mantis grab their seats while Ruby sits in Groot's, and (Y/N) places himself in Gamora's.

Ruby: I hope you don't get another one.

(Y/N): Can we just get to Titan already?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Titan (Some Time Later)

The occupants of the Benatar stare through the cockpit window, seeing the planet of titan and it's destroyed

Quill: Drax! I swear if I see one more planet destroyed-

Drax: Would an extraordinary humble man like myself do something like this?

Quill: Yes! You would do something like this.

Ruby: There's a large metal donut falling from the sky.

Gwen: I don't see no donu- THERE'S A BIG SHIP HEADING TOWARDS US!!

The ship's crew watches as a large ring-ship approaches the Benatar. (Y/N)'s power begins to play a scene from the movie Avengers: Infinity War. It displays Peter Parker, Spiderman, and Tony Stark, Ironman, crashing the ring-ship into Titan.

(Y/N): Move to the left!

Quill: Are you nuts? It's easier to the right!

Quill starts to steer the ship to the right.

(Y/N): It's gonna turn left! Gwen! Move it to the left!

Gwen quickly follows (Y/N)'s command and steers the ship to the left, this ignores Quill's instructions and only obeys Gwen's. The ring-ship turns right just in time for the Benatar to fly out of it's path. The sound of the ring-ship crashing into the planet's surface can be heard from behind. Quill takes control of the spaceship back and lands the vehicle.