29. The big finale

-Get ready beloved readers, this is getting wild-

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
A/N: Don't turn on the music, untill i tell you so :)
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
"If I can't have a happy ending, then neither can you!"

You were more tired than you have ever been before, so you figured, that while you laid in the automatons arms, you could take a short nap.

And so you did.

It was the loud THUMP of you landing on the hard floor, and the pain that quickly followed that woke you up.

The automaton had dropped you (Those little sons of bitches). You had a little bit of your energy back, but not enough for you to stand up by yourself. You simply just looked around.

You were in the castle. The throne room, more specifically. Hundreds of automatons were lined up against the wall, looking at you, at the one that had just dropped you, joined them.

Right in front of you, were a pair of dark brown boots. You were about to look up, when a pair of arms grabbed yours, forcing you to stand up. 

You got up and looked Varian directly in his blue eyes.

"I think the two of us have something to discuss." He spoke through gritted teeth.

He stepped a few steps backward, leaving you to stagger. Your legs were still fucked, and you couldn't keep your balance.

You were just about to fall, which would have been really embarrassing when a moon dog "caught you" - Well it let you use it as support. It was the very same moon dog you had befriended not so long ago.  

"Clementine!" You tiredly, but happily exclaimed. That was the name you had given it because you truly loved clementines, and you were sure it had a deeper meaning somehow. One you just hadn't figured out yet. Besides that, this moon dogs' eyes were bright orange, unlike the others.

(Credit to @FoxPowers_1000 for the name. I thought it was really cute)

  Honestly, you were surprised that Varian hadn't done anything to it when he was locked up in your room. But you were really, really glad that he hadn't.

It wasn't a surprise for Varian that Clementine had run over to you, but now that it had, he looked really annoyed. And now that you looked after, he also looked like shit.

He probably hadn't slept for days - or should you say nights - and that was showing now. His hair was one big mess, a big part of the white in his eyes was red, his clothes were crumpled, and his posture was weird.

But his eyes still showed none other emotion than hatred right now. You gulped.

The potions in your bag felt heavier than ever, as a reminder to whatever was to happen, you need to remember your plan.

With the help of Clementine, you just managed to stand up properly. Clementine was growling at Varian, though every other moon dog in the room was growling at you. You looked at Varian for a long time, and he looked at you. None of you said anything.

Then his eyes fell on your neck. They winded. "(Y/n)?" He spoke slowly. He looked at you once again, and his expression was so intimidating that you had to look away.

"Where's your necklace?" He started walking forward, and you began walking backward with the help op Clementine.

Varians pupils were big, and he didn't blink once. He was looking you directly in the eyes while walking towards you.