Palletshipping: Shut up & kiss me! (Re-upload)

Ash and Gary are roommates. Gary is hot, Ash always thought to himself, but the brunette will never look at him or even love him in that way, right? .... Right?

SHU UP & KISS ME!

by @GingerAndy

Ash frowned. He brought his knees up and placed his arms on them.

He turned to his left. His roommate Gary was still sleeping, giving his back to him. It was four in the morning anyway. The two had class in four hours. Ash could not sleep; he barely slept three hours, on and off. It wasn't very comfortable.

Ash sighed. He put on his hood over his head and sat back on his bed. He heard Gary shift a bit.

"Ash,"

"Uhm,"

"Get some sleep."

Ash sighed again. He got up very silently and made his way to the kitchenette, making sure not to bother Gary with any noise. He opened the fridge, took out some frozen pizza and placed it beside the oven. He preheat this latter and turned around, standing against the counter, hands concealed in front of him inside his hoodie's pocket, and the hood of the sweater resting on his head; covering his hair except for the stray strands that stuck out. Ash noticed that Gary was sitting down on his bed now.

The brunette was shirtless. Ash felt his ears heat up a bit, "S-sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up."

Gary shrugged his shoulders.

"I j-just couldn't sleep."

"And you think eating would fix that? Jeez Ash..."

The brunette knew his friend had a tendency toward eating when stressed or nervous. He knew Ash like the back of his hand; ever since his parents divorced when he was thirteen, Ash comforted himself with food. If it wasn't for Gary who was there for him -as everyone else just walked on him back then- Ash would have been dead by now. The brunette just found the boy right in time, lying on his bedroom's floor, unconscious.

Since that day, Gary refused to let go of Ash; he refused to let him go anywhere without him being around. Gary was with Ash, always. He even managed to get in the same room as him in the college dorms

"I'd share."

"No thanks. I'd like to keep my abs toned a little longer."

Ash smiled, but it was a fake one. Gary's body always made him feel unconscious. Ash thought he was so perfect and sexy... to be his. Gary was just out of his league. The raven haired has gone up a size this year and he was utterly embarrassed about it. He made sure Gary would not see him change his clothes. He always did that in the bathroom.

He found the brunette really attractive. It was hard for him to see his body everyday and just watch from behind. But then he told himself Gary was hot and could get anyone he wanted. He probably did not care one minute about being together with Ash. Girls were all over him anyway, including Misty and Dawn. He and Leaf were pretty involved as well. Everyone is saying that Gary has a crush on her.

"I have never seen mine so I don't really feel bad."

Gary chuckled. He got up, reached for a cigarette from the pack on his nightstand; brought his lips together, the cigarette between them. He flicked the lighter closer to the cigarette and lighted it up. He pulled it away and breathed out.

Gary didn't bother to put a shirt on. He walked over to Ash as the raven haired put the pizza in the oven. He fought back the urge to hug Ash from behind.