Bonus Chapter

Ares

"Hey babygirl what are drawing there?" I asked looking at my daughter, Belle, who was focused on doodling.

She ignored me and kept on drawing.

I kneeled down to her level and stroked her thin hair that had just started growing. She was still two years old and she was tiny.

"Wow that's so pretty baby" I said, but she ignored me.

Definitely a mommy's girl. That hurt a bit.

Just then the door opened and my wife walked in with my two sons, Alexander and Aidan. They were identical twins and they were five.

They also looked exactly like me which scared me.

I hope they don't get my personality or God help me

"Daddy!" The both said in unison and jumped on me. I caught then both and hugged them seeing my love smiling at us.

She walked towards us giving our daughter a kiss on the crown of her head and then kissed me on the lips.

"All good here?" She asked with a smile.

"Perfect" I whispered. "So how did school go?" I asked my boys still holding them.

Before they could answer my babygirl started crying. My attention was immediately on her scared that she could've been hurt.

"Mommy!" She yelled. Serenity came running towards her and picked her up.

"What is it baby?" She asked cradling her. Belle just pointed at us pouting and Serenity giggled. "Aw baby, your daddy isn't giving you attention?" She asked her and she nodded crossing her arms. Serenity gave me a smile while the twins chuckled. "You want daddy to hug you too?" once again, Belle nodded.

"I've been trying to get your attention for hours!" I laughed.

"Well now she wants your attention" Serenity said.

"Come here babygirl" I chuckled sitting on the couch. Serenity gave her to me and I held her while the twin sat on my lap. "Now there's only one thing missing" I said.

"What is that?" Serenity smiled crossing her arms.

"My wifey" I cooed. She giggled and sat beside me.

All this happiness seemed so unreal. It felt like a dream. Like I could wake up amy day and they would be gone.

Serenity went to cook after a few minutes. I made a note to myself to go help her in a bit.

"So boys tell me how school went"

"I hated it" Alexander said scrunching his nose. "Filled with people" he added.

"Someone has been hanging out with uncle Leo and uncle Hades too much" I said.

"I think it wasn't that bad. The girls were kind of pretty"

Oh God, what are Leo and Nate teaching them?

Suddenly the door opened but before I could get my gun out I saw Leo and Nate on our doorway.

"Where are my main men?!" Nate yelled. "And women" He added winking at Belle.

"Nate can you not yell?" Leo sighed.

"Tell uncle Nate and uncle Leo how school went" Nate said sitting next to us.

"Disgusting" Alexander said.

"There were girls" Aidan laughed.

"Ohh that's my guy!" Nate said giving him a high five. "Just like your father when he was young" He winked at me.

"What the fuck, Nate?!"

"Ares!" Serenity scolded at me for cursing.

"Daddy said a bad word!" Alexander pointed out.

"Daddy, what does fuck mean?" Aidan asked.

I saw Serenity laughing in the kitchen and smiled.

"Uh, it's something you shouldn't be saying"

"What does it mean?" They asked at the same time.

"Uh I have to go help your mommy with the food, bye" I said standing up and taking Belle with me.

Before I left I grabbed Nate's collar.

"Watch your words" I warned.

"Don't worry Vincent is coming too"

"Thank God"

Vincent was the best babysitter. He was so calm and good with babies. He panicked a lot at first but now he's used to them.

"Hey baby what are you making?" I asked Serenity.

"It's a surprise" She said and kissed my cheek.

________

After that long day and after the guys had left and we had put our babies to sleep, we decided to take a bath.
It was night time and now we were both in the bathtub taking a bath.

"I love you" I murmured kissing her neck.

"I love you too" She said giving me the brightest smile.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me"

"What about out children?" She giggled slapping my arms.

"Well if it wasn't for you they wouldn't be here"

"I love you" She said melting my heart.

I couldn't be happier.

________

SOOO

that's another bonus chapter. I just wanted you to get an idea of their life now. I really hope you liked it and sorry for the long wait.

So I'm preparing something right now and I would like your opinion because I can't decide.

Would you like a spin off for Nate? Or for Leo and Tessa? Or like no spin off at all?

Let me know and again I hope you liked this chapter, byee!