15

"How's the food?" Seulgi asked as she saw Irene enjoying her meal. "It's good, right?"

Irene smiled and gave her a thumbs up

"I love to come here again" the older bruntte said as she sliced the meat and spoon it into her mouth. Seulgi smiled and took her film camera put from her bag.

"Say cheese!"

Irene was about to pose but the chief editor clicked the button faster.

"It's cute." Seulgi mumbled while staring at the masterpiece, she looked up to see the manager's reaction and she cannot help but to chuckle.

Irene crossed her arms while her eyes are glaring at the cat-eyed woman.

"Delete it" Irene said with her stern voice

"Nope. I'll keep it. It's cute, trust me" Seulgi smiled until her eyes disappear

They continued eating their foods but then a few high school girls walked closer making them stopped from what they're doing.

"Hi Ms. Kang! We're your fans!" The tallest girl said, stopping herself from hugging the editor.

"She's right! Ms. Kang, we have letters for you and for your team!" The girl who's wearing glasses bowed like a servant and gave the papers to Seulgi.

"Please tell to your Leader and secret CEO that I love her ideas! She's cool!" The shortest girl said

Seulgi nods and smiled at the teeangers as her answer.

"You and your team is kinda famous to young people huh" Irene joked making Seulgi chuckle.

"Yeah but mostly people always recognize me first before the others because before I entered the world behind the camera, Im a model to a small studio." Seulgi smiled at the memories that she remember.

"You're a model?" Irene asked in amused tone

Seulgi nods "Yes and actually, me and Jennie worked together back then."

"Really?! She didn't told me that!" Irene exclaimed

Seulgi wanted to ask Irene if she knows the CEO and the Idol's past but based from the older girl's reaction, she already had the answer.

"Oh! It's 1pm already. We have a meeting later, we need to finish our meals quickly"

_____

"You looked stress leader-nim" Jongdae joked as he placed a cup of coffee on Jisoo's desk.

Jisoo sighed and gently massaged her neck, she's busy talking to some company CEOs for Jennie's comeback and drama promotion and sponsors But that is not the real reason why she's exhausted. Seulgi's girls are always calling her, asking where is the chief editor.

"Handling Seulgi's girls is more stressful than finding sponsors for Jennie's comeback and drama" Jisoo answered honestly "I wanted to change my number already but I have so many important contacts here"

"Just block them" Jongdae smiled and looked at the city through the big clear glass.

"I already did. But they're too stubborn, they will change their numbers then they will call again" Jisoo rolled her eyes in annoyace "I just wanna punch that bear's face for giving my numbers to her girls instead of her's"

"Don't worry. Seulgi wanted to punch your face awhile ago too.mso I think I should bring a bucket of popcorn later to see your fight together." Jongdae chuckled at the image that he made on his mind. "That's exciting"

"Why would she punch me? Did I do something wrong?" Jisoo confusedly asked

"You called Irene this morning, right?" Jisoo nods "That's it. She's jealous. You know.....she has a thing with Irene." Jongdae wiggled his eyebrows up and down.