22

they continued kissing. tasting each other's lips made them feel butterflies all over their tummies.

yeonjun's hands were on soobins hair, messing it all around. as for soobin, he had his hands placed on yeonjun's abs, feeling them.

a low moan scaped the younger's mouth. he felt his cheeks heating up from the embarrassment. but yeonjun placed his hands on his cheeks, reassuring him that he liked it.

yeonjun attacked soobin's neck, leaving small kisses here and there. he left hickeys all over soobin's adam apple.
the younger couldn't help but keep on making sounds, which made yeonjun smile.

he wanted soobin to feel good. he wanted to take care of him. yeonjun slipped a hand on the other's shirt, touching all around his abs and ending on his nipples.

was he going too far? maybe he was. he separated himself and looked at soobin with a questioning look.

❝am i going too far?❞ yeonjun made sure that the younger wanted this. he wanted to know if the other wanted to feel his touch.

❝no, i like it,❞ soobin smiled shaking his head.

yeonjun had a big smile plastered on his face as he leaned down again to feel the younger's lips. yeonjun played with the hem of soobin's shirt. the younger took the hint and took off his shirt, revealing his toned body.

the blue-haired male took the opportunity to kiss all around his body. from his neck to his collarbones; from his abs to his nipples. the younger loved yeonjun's touch. who would have imagined that a tuesday morning could feel this good?

but then soobin's stomach had to betray him. it made a loud growl and yeonjun stopped whatever he was doing. he looked at the younger male, who had pink cheeks.

how stupid he was! his cute ball hasn't had breakfast yet. yeonjun incorporated himself on soobin's lap.

❝you should eat first...❞

soobin pouted, feeling disappointed.

they got up from the bed and yeonjun hugged the male from behind, whispering something on his ear.

❝i am not done with you yet.❞

soobin ate the pancakes silently, trying not to think much about what happened this morning.
he failed miserably and suddenly felt hot.

why did he have to stop?

soobin realized that he was imagining unholy things and decided to just focus on his food.

yeonjun observed the other male, who was sitting across from him.

❝you're blushing,❞ he pointed out while grinning.

soobin placed the fork on the plate and touched his cheeks, feeling them hot.

yeonjun just kept on teasing him.

+×+

taehyun asked beomgyu to come over and study with him. well, more like helping him with maths.

taehyun was lazily laying on the sofa when he received a call.

incoming call from: hyuka

❝hello?❞

❝hey, hueningkai! what's up?❞

❝don't you remember? we were meeting today.❞

taehyun panicked and got up from the sofa, almost dropping his phone on the floor.

❝what? it was today? i'm sorry hyuka! i have to study... you know i've failed the last exam and my parents will-❞

❝yeah, yeah. i get it. have fun studying.❞

❝than-❞ but then he hung up.

taehyun sighed and threw his phone on the sofa.

ugh, what should i do?

a light knock was heard on taehyun's door.

❝taehyun, beomgyu is already here,❞ his mom let beomgyu enter while telling him how tall he was since she last saw him. she kept on showering beomgyu with compliments.

❝ah... no, no! i'm not handsome,❞ beomgyu was beyond flustered by taehyun's mom comments.

❝mom!❞ the younger whined while giving his mom a look.

❝okay, okay! i'll leave you two alone.❞ and then he left taehyun's room.

❝well, shall we start?❞

taehyun looked over the next question, groaning in annoyance as he didn't understand the problem.

the older male, who was now reading, got up and sat next to taehyun.

❝need help?❞ beomgyu was close, too close. taehyun could feel his heart stopping for a second.

❝uh... ye-yeah,❞ he stuttered, making himself facepalm internally.

❝okay?❞ the older gave him a questioning look but preferred not saying anything.

⭐︎

❝why do i suddenly look at you differently?❞