The Stolen Stone (Part 3)

Titan, MCU Dimension

Peter Quill, also known as Starlord, pulls out a device and holds it up to the air.

Quill: The heck happened to this planet? It's eight degrees off its axis. Gravitational pull is all over the place.

Gwen: Something about Thanos' home planet being stupid and destroying themselves.

Parker: Thanos lived here?

Ruby: Yeah, it could use a bit of a fix.

Tony: Anyway, about this girl you talked about.

Iron-man looks towards the three members of the Multiverse Protection Force. They nod towards him. Gwen has a blush while she does this.

Tony: We got one advantage. She's coming to us. We'll use it. All right, I have a plan. Or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple. We draw her in, pin her down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this girl. We just want the stone.

Everyone looks towards Drax the Destroyer, as he yawns during Tony's strategy. Gwen starts to laugh along too.

Tony: Are you two laughing and yawning? In the middle of this, while I'm breaking it down? Huh? Did you two hear what I said?

Drax: I stopped listening after you said, "We need a plan."

(Y/N): He never technically said that.

Gwen: Still hilarious.

Tony: Okay, Mr. Clean is on his own page.

Quill: See, "not winging it" isn't really what they do.

Parker: Uh, what exactly is it that they do?

Mantis: Kick names, take ass.

Drax: Yeah, that's right.

Tony: Alright, just get over here, please. Mr. Lord, can you get your folks to circle up?

Ruby: Don't sound so hopeless, jeez.

Quill: "Mr. Lord." Star-Lord is fine.

Tony: We gotta coalesce. 'Cause if all we come at him with is a plucky attitude....

Peter Quill: Dude, don't call us plucky. We don't know what it means. Alright, we're optimistic, yes. I like your plan. Except it sucks, so let me do the plan, and that way it might be really good. 

Parker and Gwen bounce their heads back and forth along with the conversation.

Drax: Tell him about the dance-off to save the universe.

Tony: What dance-off?

Quill: It's not a... it's not... it's nothing.

Parker: Like in Footloose, the movie?

Quill: Exactly like Footloose. Is it still the greatest movie in history?

Parker: It never was.

Gwen and Ruby both laugh at Quill's face as he reacts to Parker's statement.

Tony: You three, don't encourage this, alright?

Parker, Gwen and Ruby: OK

Mantis: Excuse me, but... does your friend often do that?

Everyone turns to Dr. Strange. He is currently floating above the air, with his legs crossed together in a similar position to a meditation pose. His time stone is glowing a bright green, four green magic circles surround his forearms. Green smoke encircles him as well. Strange's head rapidly changes position and rotation.