The Next Day

Both Kashyrah and Sam were crashed out on the couch. Aaron, Mocha and I were all in my bed, him and I were playing COD all last night. I woke up to Aaron laying on my lap and Mocha on my chest. I hope we didnt do anything stupid... I look over to see a bottle of whiskey with a note card. Oh boy Alex must have came over. If you're wondering who Alex is he's well my brother and he's my role model. I'm a 19 year old version of him. We both share a mean face but on the inside we're both fucking teddy bears. We melt at the sight of puppies and kitties. And kids, don't get me wrong kids are shit heads but I love them to death. Especially my 10 year old sister, Lily she talks my ear off all the damn time, I have no break with her. But aside from that I'd like kids of my own. I snap out of my thought as I see Sam sleepily walking into my room.

"Oh, hey Sam what's up?" I look up at her smiling softly. Sam walks towards me and looks at Aaron.

"Can he go in the other room please?" She pokes his face.

"Hey Aaron, Sam wants some time with me you need to shove off and out" I squish his head into my thigh.

"Aaron! Get the fuck out of there!" I hear Kashyrah yell from the livingroom. I watch Aaron's eyes flip open as he jolts up snatching Mocha on his way out.

"Well that was easy" I chuckle to myself. Sam turns around and takes a few steps to close and lock the door. I look at her with a brow raised.

"Mhm.. wanna know what else is gonna be easy love?" I look at her, and she takes her pajama bottoms off. And slowly climbs onto my bed snaking herself between my legs. I bite my lip. Bro you know what would be good right now? Some Nelly, and some og music. I shudder as she ghosts her lips above my member.

"M-mind if we listen to m-music?" She looks up at me and shakes her head.

"Go ahead." I grab my phone and turn the bluetooth on, to connect to my speaker and I pull up spotify and play shuffle on my liked songs. And of course the first one that plays is something by Harry Styles. I blush and she looks up at me.

"Wait??? You listen to this handsome baby too?" I nod and turn my head away. "Look at me, I'm going to ruin you love." I look at her, her eyes are full of lust. I know what the fucks about to go down. I close my legs to stir anger. And she pushes them apart. And looks up at me.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry" I start to laugh to myself. I see her smirking. "Uh oh..."

"Uh oh indeed slut." I quiver and watch as her eyes turn dark. She pulls my shorts and underwear down in front and watches as my member twitches. "Aw so cute hmm I wonder what reaction I'll get if I do... this" she drags her tongue along my length and I shiver.

"Mh, miss please don't tease me." She slowly takes him into her mouth and bobs her head teasingly slow. I whine. Which only makes her go slower.

"Mmm." She pulls off and sucks on my tip.

"Mh, please please-" she bites down which causes me to moan. Impatiently I thrust up into her mouth and she growls holding me down. She takes my whole length into her mouth and bobs her head to the beat of the song. My moans getting louder and filling the room. She pushes her fingers into my mouth and I start to suck, a familiar taste on them. I push and swirl my tongue between her fingers feening for more. I reach down and try to help her. And she slaps my hand away pulling off her lips dripping with my precum.

"Mine, do not touch it. Do you understand?" I nod and feel my face start to heat up. "Good now be a good kitten and cum for me." She starts to pump my cock and I thrust up into her hand. I haven't felt this good in forever... I look at her and bite my lip. "Are you going to cum slut?" She looks at me dead in the eyes and goes faster. I moan out a little 'yes' as I squirt my juices embarrassed I pull a pillow over my face. She chuckles and I feel her tongue gliding along my thighs and then along my cock. "Mm so tasty and warm for me hm?"