42

Namjoon's POV
I was sitting in my office still frustrated about Y/N's words when a jingle of a notification from my laptop broke my chain of thought.

Feeling perplexed as to why I would receive an email, I curiously clicked on the email.

I was nonplussed by the contents of the email. Reading it from the top to the bottom, I was left even more baffled. Until I read the sign-off. Immediately my mind clicked. No wonder, it was them. They were and still are the best gang after all.
One year plus ago they had vanished and among the underground, they had slowly evanesced from our mouths. However, one thing is for sure. No matter how long, they will always be remembered in all our minds and souls.

Should I accept their offer?
Was there even a reason to reject it?

-

Dear BTS/(Namjoon),

It has come to me that you are in some kind of conflict with 잎(Ip) corporations. Coincidentally, we too have some scores to settle with them.
Since we have a common enemy, you are now our friends. Each of you have a connection to that company and we are willing to uncover the truth to everything and to take down the company with you.
I do hope that we can work together to bring 잎 corporations down. If you agree to our collaboration, please do email us back and it would be best if you reply AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Though please take note that once you agree, you may not back out. Please do prepare for our coming in case we do come, however it is most likely that you'd be the one coming to find us. Thank you.

Yours truly,
SSFIRE, Flame

-

Y/N's POV
"Ahh finally back in China! Feels great!!", 슈라 spoke as he stretched his body after the plane flight.

"Y/N I-"

I shot him a glare asking him to be quiet as to not garner too much attention.

"But we have an importa-"

슈라 was cut off as another familiar voice called out to me "Y/N!! Welcome back!!"

Afterwards, I was squashed by a bone-crushing hug from said person.

My eyes burned through the souls of 슈라, 슈중 and 정열 as I looked at them accusingly.

Most likely filled with guilt, their eyes started to dart around looking anywhere and everywhere but me.
I mouth to them when I caught their eye, 'You all will die later.'

Pulling away from the hug, I grinned at the male. "Long time no see 빙(Bing)."

He smiled at me before another language spilled out of his mouth, "好久不见呀领导。去年你还真是的,怎么一声都不说就不见人了,连留个鬼影都没有" (Long time no see, leader. Last year how could you not say a word and just disappear, you didn't even leave a note)

Damn is he testing my Chinese?
I'm a little rusty but I understood the sentence. Looking back at him with a slightly apologetic look I spoke back in Chinese, "对不起,我知我不该那么突然就走。但是我们能先谈正经事吗?" (I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't leave so suddenly. But can we talk about the important matters first?)