Universe 3: All For One

(Edited)

So I've seen this a couple of times and I kinda liked the idea, though I'm not saying I believe it. (Future author totally does) You probably see where this is going.

Maze started nervously laughing after looking at the Multiverse.

"What's up Maze-Sama?" Midoriya asked.

"Oookay. First of all, deal the Sama.  Secondly, just a heads up for you guys. None of what you're about to see is true. At least, to my knowledge. I'm looking at you Todoroki." Maze said, looking at the student who was just confused. "No weird theory's, got it? None of this is real or true in your universe, I think. I'd know if it was probably."

She seemed really unsure. They all thought.

"Got it?" They all nodded anyways. "Then let's get going!"

The screen lit up to show a white hallway, empty and cold. The buzz of the AC unit and other devices were the only sound so far. Suddenly a door opened, it's inner mechanisms letting off a low hiss. It showed some familiar black steel souled shoes before rising up slowly to show Dekus whole body. He was in his hero costume, and looked exactly like the Midoriya they knew, though he looked a little angry.

"Why are you in that place young Midoriya?" All Might asked, gazing at the screen with worry.

"Where's that?" Kaminari asked.

"That's Tartarus, where A-" but he was cut off by Maze smacking a hand to his mouth.

"No spoilers!" She whisper-yelled, getting him to shut up. This made the people who didn't know or understand even more curious and confused.

Deku walked forward, a voice coming over some kind of intercom.

"You have 5 minutes with him Deku. Please make the questioning brief and do not provoke him." A man's voice said.

"Thank you!" Midoriya said loudly so the mics could pick up his voice. He continued down the hallway until he came to another door. It had a bunch of locks and other machines keeping it completely closed, that was, until they opened it for him. The camera angle changed so whoever was in the cell was left unseen, and it focused on Dekus angry face. He sighed.
"So. You finally ended up in here after all these years. You must be losing your touch, dad."

"Dad?!" The audience yelled.

"Why is your dad in prison Deku?!" Uraraka asked, turning to her classmate.

"I-I don't know! Mom?!" He turned to his mother who was staring at the screen in shock.

"I don't want to talk about my husband, but I don't think he would be in a place like that!" She said.

"So All Mights in prison huh?" Todoroki said, putting his chin in his hand and thinking.

"N-no Todoroki!" Midoriya yelled.

"None of this is true remember!" Maze called out to them, calming a few students and a confused Inko down.
All Might looked very pale though.

The image did a 180 so they could see exactly who was in front of Deku in his elaborate restraints and quirk cancelling devices. It was the symbol of evil. All For One.

"AAAAAAAAAA!" Both Deku and All Might yelled in disgust at the same time.

"That guys Dekus fucking dad?!" Bakugo screamed.

"NO! How many times do I have to tell you! This is probably not true in your universe!" Maze yelled.

"It doesn't help us when you say probably!" Screamed most of class 1A.