TWO

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: It's Not Over
Artist: Daughtry
Chapter Name: The First Night
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

It's late at night when Todoroki gets back to the dorms. His face all red and puffy. He has on a blue hoodie, the hood covering his tear-stained face. He has a pair of white air pods in, listening to depressing music. Todoroki quickly shuts the door, and changes his shoes. However, when he turns around he finds himself face to face with a red-eyed glare from his teacher.

Aizawa is pissed to say the least. Shoto tries to avoid eye contact, so he looks down at his slippers. He ignores his teacher, not in the mood for a lecture, and walks up the stairs. Aizawa, frozen in shock from being ignored, doesn't go after the boy. Instead, Aizawa just lets out a disappointed sigh. He tries so hard for these kids, and what does he get? Ignored, that's what.

Anyway, Aizawa is also tired and not in an active enough mood to deal with the kid. Aizawa just shuffles off to his room, waiting for the sun to come in his window and expectingly ruin his day like it does every morning.

Aizawa thinks about all the trouble he's been through today. The man sighs again, jumps on his bed, and lets sleep overtake him for a little while.

•••

Aizawa's eyes rush open when he hears glass shatter in the middle of the night. He sits up immediately and grabs his scarf. He quickly dashes through the corridor and slides into the kitchen, waiting for an intruder to come and attack him.

However, Aizawa is met with two of his students out in the kitchen. The first student, Momo Yaoyorozu, was standing in the kitchen with glass surrounding her. The second student, Tenya Iida, was sitting at the counter with three closed textbooks off to the side, and one open in front of him. Aizawa has a urge to slam his face into the wall.

He does just that.

"Sensei, we are very sorry for disturbing you!" Iida yells out to his teacher from across the kitchen. Yaoyorozu just stands there with a sorry look on her face. Aizawa notices something in Yaoyorozu's look; the pain in her eyes was something he was not used to seeing in her.

"It's fine, I just thought there was an intruder." Aizawa grunts as he walks over to Momo. The teacher catches the girl taking tiny steps back from him, but in the process she steps on a giant piece of glass. She let out a tiny 'ow,' and stays still. Aizawa mentally facepalms.

The teacher leans down, and starts picking up the class surrounding his student. He stands up with a pile full of glass in his hands and throws it away. The teacher walks back and continues to pick up glass, while Momo stands on one foot, with blood coming out of the other.

While cleaning up the mess, Aizawa sternly asks, "Alright, what the hell happened here? And, Iida, why the crap are you studying in the common room at two-thirty in the morning? I want an explanation, now."

Iida and Yaoyorozu look at each other and nod. Iida closes his textbook, and comes to help his teacher clean the glass. While doing that, Iida starts to explain, "I have been out here since twelve-something. I couldn't fall asleep, so I decided to study. I didn't want to be in my room, in fear of waking anybody up with the light coming from under my door. About five minutes ago, Yaoyorozu came down to get a glass of water. She was drinking her cup when she tripped over her own foot and the cup fell. I am very sorry, sir."

Aizawa sighs for the fifth time today, and helps Yaoyorozu hobble over to the couch. Aizawa was a little suspicious on why she didn't have a bigger reaction to stepping on glass. When Hizashi was over at his house the other day, he stepped on some glass; it was Shouta's worst, fucking nightmare.

Aizawa starts to look at her foot as the girl starts to play with the strings on her pink hoodie she's wearing. Iida, who vaguely knows what's going on with the girl, sits down next to her as a form of comfort. She looks at Iida and gives him a soft smile which he gladly returns.

After Aizawa got the glass out of Momo's foot, he and Iida helped the girl back to her room (which was quite cluttered). Aizawa made sure the girl was comfortable, as she was shifting to get away from his and Iida's touch from them holding her up while she walked. It worries Aizawa to see the girl so out of place from her personality. Aizawa also takes Iida back to his bed, and makes sure he'll stay there this time. Iida nods in response, but his glum look from earlier has come back. Shouta give the kid a quick pat on the back, and leaves the kid to sleep.

As Shouta was walking down the stairs, however, a certain blonde comes through the front door. Aizawa's eye ticks in rage at his students coming back so late in the evening. Or should he say so early in the morning? Anyway, Aizawa notices that Bakugou doesn't look like his usual, prideful self. The kid is beat up, with a black left eye and a twisted arm. That majorly worries Aizawa, as Bakugou was not one to be beat up this badly.

As Shouta goes over to question the boy, he gets ignored for the second time tonight. Bakugou just walks straight past his teacher with a huff, and stomps up the stairs. Aizawa goes to follow him, but is shot down by Bakugou with a 'fuck off.' Aizawa rubs his head in irritation, and says to himself that he seriously needs a break from these kids.

•••

Aizawa wakes up at four in the morning for some unknown reason. He sleepily walks down the corridor again, and sees Midoriya sitting on the couch. Aizawa mentally face palms again, and walks over to where the kid is sitting.

The green haired boy is sitting on the couch, wrapped in blankets like a cocoon. He sits with a tired look on his face as he tries to focus on a hero documentary that's on the television. His eyes are baggy, and his nose is as red as Santa Clause's. The boy has tears stains running down his face, and the glistening of water in his eyes. The kids expression is dull, like a dolls, but it also seems as if he's waiting to erupt. Shouta didn't like it one bit. This was not the Midoriya he knew.

Aizawa notices that the kid doesn't even know he's there. He gently sits down next to the kid on the couch. Midoriya turns his head and looks at the pro hero. Then, he quickly turns his head away and wipes his teacher. Aizawa watches the kid's movements closely to try and figure out what's wrong with the boy. Aizawa didn't want to sugarcoat anything, so he just sighs and asks the kid straight out.

"What's up, kid? You haven't been acting like yourself."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ah, sorry it took a while to update. My teachers are mean lol 😂.

Anyway, in the next chapter, I'll be using Midoriya's POV and Aizawa's POV as well. I hope you're enjoying reading this book, and thank you so much for 100 followers! It means a lot to me ❤️.

Anyway, have a good day/night.

Cyan out.