Shower Love

Hiro's P.O.V

I was showering alone humming one of my favorite songs of Y/n's. While washing my hair I felt as if someone was watching me. I turned around to see no one. So I just shrugged it off and continued humming. That's when I heard a voice. "Hey Hiro" I screamed and slipped falling into someones arms. "Hiro! Are you ok?!" I look up to see Y/n! 'Great, there I go falling for him again' I thought. "I'm fine" I said smiling. He lifted me back up on my feet as I saw he too was also naked. I quickly looked away flustered and continued to wash my hair. He went to the shower next to me and started to clean his body. I couldn't help but stare at his muscular figure. It was so hot I felt my face heat up. I looked away trying to focus on something else other than Y/n's hot bod. "Like what you see?" Y/n whispered in my ear. I flinched and dropped the bar of soap. "Y/n! You scared the crap of me" I said taking a deep breath. "Answer my question" Y/n said sliding his hands up my chest. I shivered at his touch and felt my dick get hard. "Well, did you?" he asked. I smirked and decided to tease him. "So what if I did what are you gonna do about it?" I asked seductively while stepping away from him. I turned off the shower and turned around leaning my back up against the wall. "Now before you fuck me with that big cock of yours I must tell you that this is my first time so you gotta p-prepare me" I said. He blushed a little but nodded his head. I turn around again and lean my face and chest up against the wall. While sticking my butt out. He got down on his knees and put a finger inside my ass. I moaned as he continued to slowly prepare me for what's coming after this. Then he added a third finger and it stung at first but I got use to it pretty quickly. "Are you ready?" Y/n asked me as I looked back at him and nodded. "Please Y/n I want you" I begged seductively. He stood back up and slowly entered my hole. "Ah!" I yelped as it hurt just a little. "Hiro? Are you ok? I can pull out if you want me to, you don't have to do- mph!" I turned around and kissed him. "No, please, fuck me" after I had said that he shoved his hard ass cock into my ass quickly. "Ahh! Yes! Now please, Move!" I begged. He started ramming into me as if there was no tomorrow. "Ah! Yes! Please, Fuck me!" I shouted. I felt his hands go around my waist as he slid them up to nipples. He began to rub them as I moaned more. Suddenly, he pulled out and flipped me around. He leaned down to my ear and whispered "I wanna hear you scream my name" in a low voice as he slowly pushed his cock in. "Ahhh~ please, Y/n go faster~" I moaned out. "Sorry, wrong answer~" he said as he still slowly went in and out. "Daddy~! Please! I can't take anymore torture! Please Daddy Fuck Me~" I shouted as he then slammed into my ass again. "Ah~! Yes! More! Faster! Deeper!" I screamed as he pounded into me even harder. My mouth hung open as drool was coming out of the side. My eyes rolled into the back of my head from so much pleasure. "Shit, I'm gonna cum" Y/n grunted. "Please, Cum inside my ass Daddy" I said as I grabbed my cock and started to stroke it. Soon enough we both came and panted like dogs. "Wow *pant* you really *pant* know how to *pant* fuck someone *pant* Good" I breathed out. "Yeah I *pant* guess I do" Y/n said. I grabbed him by his face and brought him in for a kiss. He didn't hesitate to kiss back as we sat there. We broke the kiss as he helped me get cleaned up.

Time skip

"Damn it, Y/n that hurt!" I shouted. "Hey! Don't blame me, your the one who asked for it!" Y/n shouted back. "Um what are you g-guys talking about?" Keitaro asked. "Nothing important" Y/n said. "Yeah don't worry about it Keitaro you don't need to know" I said as Keitaro nodded. " I know your right since I did scream it" I grumble under my breath.

(Hey guys I am so sorry to not have finished this but I finished it now so I hope your not mad. Anyway keep smiling and have fun!)