Chapter 11

Chapter 11
Training With The Deadweight And The Fight With The Dragon!

(Y/N PoV)

"Nero?" I got her attention.

She immediately aimed her Blue Rose at me.

"Who are you and what do you want?" she asked, glaring at me.

Suddenly a Katana appeared by her throat.

"Touch him and you will regret it." said Vergil coldly.

"Mom?" Nero looked at her confused.

"Deadweight! Good to see you!" I heard Dante yell from far away.

"Dante?"

"Nero," said Vergil catching Nero's attention, "meet your new father, (Y/N)."

She looked at me wide eyed.

"What?! How?!" she yelled.

"He won't only be your father, but your future husband too, so that the Sparda's have strong future warriors." Vergil informed her daughter proudly.

"You should be honoured, that I'm willing to share him with you and Dante." she said.

Nero's brain has seemingly stopped working for few seconds, before rebooting itself again.

"My father is my husband at the same time?! What type of Alabama is this shit?!" yelled Nero, before getting lightly hit by the handle of Vergil's Yamato.

"Don't you dare talk like that. We will mate with him as soon as we four will be ready. Or better said as soon as you and you father will be ready, because me and Dante are more than ready." said Vergil.

"Yeah and trust me, you'll be satisfied no matter what. Because I looked how big he is and I tell you, if you gonna get lucky, you'll maybe just make the first round." said Dante, the lust in her voice seemingly increasing by every word.

At Dante's statement, Nero blushed hard and wanted to kill her aunt.

"Before everything goes out of hand," I started, making them look at me, "I want Nero to train me in handling the Devil Bringer and Red Queen."

Nero got over her blush rather quickly and nodded.

Vergil and Dante went back from wherever the hell they came from. (See what I did there?)

"So, the Red Queen is basically like a balance between the Rebellion and Yamato. You can charge it up like a saw and shred through the enemies. I'm giving the Blue Rose to you too. It can shoot very quickly, but if you charge it up it will shoot out shotgun like shots." explained Nero to me.

"The Devil Bringer is like an extension of your abilities. Not to mention the cool grabs and combos you can do with that." Nero said.

'So, Dante is the chill one, Vergil is the serious one and Nero is, besides being a deadweight, a younger version of Dante. Cool.' I smiled.

I didn't listen to Nero, while she explained some other things.

She noticed that and went up really close to my face.

"And what do you think your doing? I thought you wanted to train!" she said annoyed.

I decided to play with her and started to flirt with her.

"Well, it's kinda hard to listen to you, when I'm admiring your beauty." I said.

She blushed like crazy and quickly turned around.