Oldrivalshipping: That smirk of his

Gary got drunk and cheated on Leaf. Ash tries to help them get back to each other again, and even if Leaf is refusing, she just can't resist Gary, and especially that  smirk of his.

THAT SMIRK OF HIS.

By @GingerAndy

“And I deflected it up with my stick and it went over the net! Like a boss!”

“Did you do that to get my attention, Ashy?”

Leaf rolled her eyes. She was really tired of hearing Misty and Ash flirt all the time. It was getting annoying and old. Those two have known each other for years and none has tried to make a move once. Sometimes she wished she could just make them date or something.

“Of course not. Why would you even think so?”

“Oh dear just shut up.”

“Misty was on the first row. She came three hours early to get a better spot to drool over Ash!”

Leaf couldn’t help but laugh too. May always teased the two. She and Drew’s main goal is life was to tease Ash and Misty; it was so fun watch them blush like crazy and deny the facts.

Ash made a face at May and Drew. Misty just sat down and messed with the back of her head. The two were outside school, waiting for someone as they claimed. Leaf didn’t know who. She just waited too as they asked her to keep them company.

“And trust me, Misty doesn’t even like hockey and she has no idea what’s it about!”

“Hey! I know what’s it about!” Misty crossed her legs and put her handbag on her lap. Leaf was up, facing her. She giggled because what Drew said was very true.

“Oh yeah?

“Okay guys, enough, this is really getting annoying,” Ash looked between his friends. He took Misty’s handbag and used it as a support to roll his marijuana cigarette on. Misty gasped at Ash’s gesture, put her hand over her cheek and turned to the other side, clearly irritated. He just couldn’t stop smoking those crappy drugs.

“What are we even doing here?” Leaf asked turning to every side, but no one seemed to care.

“Misty would do great in hockey. She’d knock out everyone.”

“Drew! I hate you!”

“That’s not how you compliment a woman,” Ash told Drew with a small smirk as he lighted up his joint. He pulled it away and as soon as he exhaled the thick smoke, Drew jumped at him and snatched the joint out of his hands. He inhaled.

“Drew doesn’t even know basic stuff.”

“Ohohohoh, stop right there May, right there.”

Ash and Misty burst out in hard laughter—because they knew what was May talking about. Ash got back his joint before Drew smoked it all.

“Not everyone is good in bed, chill.”

“First, I’m not bad in bed; second, I thought this conversation was about Misty and Ash?”

“Not anymore.”

“You little shit.”

Drew snatched the spliff again. Ash let him have it this time. He was starting to feel too light anyway, and he didn’t want to meet his father’s face all laughing and looking ridiculous.

“Guys! Why are we even here? Someone answer me!”

Everyone turned to look at Leaf. She didn’t look happy at all; she looked irritated and furious. The four exchanged looks between them, and that is when Leaf knew they were really hiding something.